Tuesday 5 February 2019

Year of The Pig?

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

A Happy Chinese New Year to you all and a Happy Luna Year as well!

Holly has been on about the Chinese New Year and how it's divided into animals except that she doesn't think there is a Year of the Ferret!

It seems there is Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat and Dog but no Ferret!

Eric says that the dragon could double as a ferret but not the snake!

We have had a look at the calendar and discovered that Old Two Legs is a Dog!

I mean, he couldn't be anything else could he?

OTL the Chinese Woofer!

We were out early this morning but we did get to see the pre dawn glow on the horizon.


It's getting closer to Spring Time!
By the time we got back to the path that leads to the football field the sun had got up high enough to light the sky.


A place to sit and watch the sun come up!
It made a change to get some interest in the picture instead of just the clouds and water!


OTL had to go out today to one of his customers and The Missus went with him to do some shopping. Now that was OK but they left Holly and I alone at home and I really needed a poo, so, the moment they got back I was doing my Musthavepoo Dance!


OTL picked up on the message and got me down the football field and into the grass in double quick time!


Holly wasn't bothered really and did her slow amble along the path while complaining about the 'Soggy Path'!


I wouldn't mind so much but it squelches as I walk on it!
Back home we were presented with a bowl of Doggy Scoff each but both Holly and I turned our noses up and walked off to spend some time on our doggy bed, I mean, we weren't even offered a carrot to chew on!

Maybe later tonight after we have tried to snaffle some of OTL's dinner but scoff and carrot is just not on at the moment!

We see that Mrs Sue was having an 'OTL Moment' spending too much money on things that she would rather not spend money on!

Ouch!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I don't know about year of the pig but it's been a pig of a day here. Now I thought I was going to get a lay in, but no! My mum was up at the crack doing some jobs, then all day she and my boy have been busy in their rooms taking things out of draws and cupboards, putting stuff in black bags, putting stuff in boxes, then they both went out and left me on my own and came back with new plastic boxes and then they had the cheek to sit down with bacon rolls and not offer me even a sniff. Now I've been trying to help, I get into the cupboards and drag things out and then they tell me off!!!! Wot's all this about you may well ask, well it seems they're changing rooms, so my bedroom won't be my bedroom anymore and I'll have to move to a different bedroom, no one asked me wot I wanted. This pantomime is set to last for a few days yet and I heard my mum asking her boss for Friday off and she'll work a Saturday in a couple of weeks to make up the time. I don't know if I'm very happy about all this. Sometimes these TL's just don't think you know. Loved the pictures today. I know wot it's like when you need a poo and there isn't anyone around to let you out, I hope it didn't give you tummy ache. Fancy going out and leaving you desperate for a poo and then to put down a bowl of doggie scoff .......... tsk......... just not on. Tell Eric that I'm not sure ferrets are really dragons. Maybe he should just be happy with being an honorary woofer. Hope you all have a good evening and I hope you get some decent scoff put down. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (I'm not happy) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now someone was telling me today all about the Year of the Pig and how she had friends go for a Chinese meal that she cooked herself last Friday and they dressed in Chinese type clothes, hers actually came from China. As regards to spending money well today Michael had to buy a new battery for his car so we think we are going to go on a diet and walk everywhere, by the summer we will have recouped the loss. Lovely sunrise picture, well done but that ground looks a bit soggy, who had muddy paws when she got home, who had to have her feet washed? Has Holly found out why there isn't a Year of the Ferret because there should be?
    All change in Archie Towers it seems, I wonder why, has his mum taken up this fein chewy thing where everything has to be aligned and perhaps she has found out that her feet are pointing the wrong way. Easy for a woofer, even an honourary woofer you can just realign your head and tail and fein chewy, all done. Micheal has been sorting out all the stuff he bought years ago for reasons he can't remember, no fein chewy involved unless he is thinking of moving into the shed! Hope Wednesday brings real food and less mud, keep warm xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. COR OTL . . . you outdid yourself on the photography front today. WHAT stunning sunrise pictures . . . thank you! Hmmm, do you mind if I use them as a screen shot on the HOME page on my pooter? Please let me know if you need Copyright fees!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete