Saturday 30 March 2019

Last day of Spring!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here on what is the Last Day of Spring!

Yep! Tomorrow when we wake up in will be an whole hour earlier and it will be officially Summer Time!

As it's an hour earlier Old Two Legs reckons there will be a good chance of a sunrise instead of the view we have today!

Not the best we've seen!
 Mind you, without the sun and just the morning mist to play with we got this moody shot!

Yeah! This ones for Archie Babe!
 Going through the wooded bit we could see the ground plants have put a bit of a spurt on and are getting their blossom out before the trees block out all the Light!

Who knows what insects will be here this year?
 Climbing up out of the woods and up to where the rabbits normally are, we found nothing, not even a birdie flapping about. They must have heard OTL calling us and it was him that scared them off this time and not us!

Not our fault this time, it was OTL wot dun it!
 Heading back towards the car park OTL spotted a small bird right up the top of a tree and using the maximum lens setting he snapped this robin wot was telling any other birdy's to stay away from his tree!

Clear Orf you lot, this is MY TREE!
 Lunchtime it was Wendy and Monty who came out with us and the sun was shining and it was super warm as well.

We saw the biggest fly basking in the sunshine and it had a sort of burnished bronze colour on it's back. Can't say I've seen that one before!

We'll have to keep an eye open for this again!
This afternoon we watched the F1 Racing Qualifying and judging by the results, we are expecting a good race tomorrow!

We're off to see what's for dinner, Doggy Scoff I think, still, there is always OTL's dinner to try for!

Bye for now!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the snaffling of OTL's tea! Lovely moody shots today. I wasn't up in time for the mist, so it's just been sunny all day! Warm too . . In the sunshine . . . Not so much out of it tho! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wotcha maties. Oooohhhh wow, a picture of my most favourite girl woofers .... thank you OTL, I do loves a picture of my girlies. Loved the other pictures as well, we've got a robin wot comes in our garden, he's not really afraid of me, he sits on a plant pot right until I get up close and can almost sniff him. Well it was my mums last shift in the sweet shop today, from Monday she'll be in the little supermarket where us woofers won't be allowed to go, wot are we all going to do without our cuddles and treats from Brenda, wot's my mum going to do without all her little woofer mates dropping in to get treats? This is not good. Lots of the customers aren't very happy either with the newspapers and the sweets and the treats moving next door. My mum reckons it will be alright, she reckons Brenda will just pop out when all us woofers come calling and my mum says she'll pop out as well when her little woofer mates turn up. Lots of us woofers won't go by the door until we get our cuddles and treats, I reckon this is going to be a problem. Well tonight is the night when we all lose an hours snooze, that's another thing I'm not happy about but at least we don't have to get up at 4 tomorrow morning for work. We plan to have a nice long lay in. My boy has got to go to the hospital a week tomorrow and they're going to scan his thyroid, I hope they don't take more blood cos he must be getting a bit low on it, he has to go back in 6 weeks when he's grown some more. It's been a nice sunny day here and I've had lots of sniffing in the garden today. Glad to hear Monty and Wendy got out for a walk today. Now I've got my paws crossed that you got some decent scoff this evening and not doggie scoff. Have a lovely evening all and hope you manage to mug a bit of OTL's dinner. I'm off to lounge on the sofa and put my paws up, I've had a long busy day today. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So there’s you telling me that tomorrow is the start of summer and the weather “person” telling me it is going to be cooler tomorrow, I definitely prefer a warm spring to a cool summer. Just right todays moody shots, so lovely of you two and the curious insect, I hope it hasn’t popped over from Europe! The wooded bit looks well green, a ferret could get lost in there.
    It sounds as though Archies mums job is moving her next door rather than her changing her job to next door. I wonder if she will still be starting so early in the morning?
    Tomorrow is the Grand Prix, Mother’s Day, the start of summer and the first Sunday running of the little train around Mote Park, we are planning on going to see as we car park there and it won’t be far for Michael to walk. We can only see the Grand Prix highlights so we will take our lunch and try to avoid hearing what happens
    So now, don’t forget to Spring Forward at two in the morning but try not to wake everyone up xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete