Monday 1 April 2019

Summer?

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

Well, Summer may have come but it's still both windy and cold!

Old Two Legs was going to give us a hair cut today but even he decided that he wouldn't be so cruel as to leave us all bald and chilly just yet!

We were up early and managed to get down to the sea shore just in time to catch the sun climbing over the horizon.

Well, OK, climbing over the hill!

Peek a Boo!
 By the time we had chased a couple of rabbits back down their hole the sun had climbed a little more!

OK, not the best but we haven't seen it like this for some time!
Being the first of the month OTL has been busy with the computer and catching up with the invoicing.

Lunchtime it got a bit brighter but was still as cold 'cos the wind was blowing in off the sea. May and Eric spent some time in the ferret bag but May enjoyed her run across the football field both on the way out and on the way back!

Eric, on the other paw was quite happy to stay in the bag with just his nose poking over the top of the bag!

This afternoon we enjoyed a snooze on our beds, letting OTL carry on with with his work!

Dunno what is for dinner tonight but we hope it is muggable!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well do you realise it was April fools day today, now I thought my mum was pulling my plonker when she said it was time to get up this morning, it was 3 o clock even if the clock said it was 4. I was not a happy chappie at all. My mum went off to work with a thumping headache and I retired to my box with a thumping headache. Now the papers were over an hour late which didn't please my mum cos all the paper boys and girls have to go to school after their deliveries so she had to be super quick today putting up the rounds and marking them up. Well my mum isn't too keen on some of the customers in the shop next door to the one she used to work in. My mum said all the customers she served in the mornings were nice and smiley and polite, well today in the new shop she had one nasty lady and my mum was very cross so her head started thumping even more. I went up the shop for a walk this afternoon but I had to wait outside with my boy while my mum went in. My mum missed all her woofer friends this morning. I reckon my mum might pack the job in if there are no nice woofer mates and polite smiley customers, my mum don't do rude customers and to be honest, I wouldn't mind if my mum packed up cos that would mean I wouldn't have to get up half way during the night. I've had quite a few wrestles with my boy today which is very nice, I do love it when my boy has days off and he can play with me. You know Daisy, I think you lot down there are right about these farmer types wanting the clock to go forward and us townie types don't want it to go forward, now there's far more of us than them so we should win. Nice pair of photos today. Glad to hear May and Eric had a nice time out, even if Eric spent most of his time with his nose peeping out the top of the bag. Did May's new fatten up scoff arrive today? I'm pleased to hear OTL realised how chilly it is and how cruel it would be to bath you and leave you bald in this weather, mind do you think you could persuade him to get my mum to cancel my bath and balding on Wednesday, I've got a feeling it's not going to be warm by then and I really don't like the cold. I've got my paws crossed that you can work your magic for me. Hope you all have a lovely evening and hope the muggings are good. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Eric should be honoury owl not woofer for staying in the ferret bag, I wonder if there is room for me! Not a bad sun rise, well done for managing to capture it when it got up. Now that is very good news on the hair cuts or rather lack of hair cuts, you need your given coats to keep you warm and dry that time when you were shaved by that new women to an inch of your lives..............well done to the skin was nit nice.
    I hope Archies mum old customers come into the “new” shop and smile and cheer her up because there is nothing like a miserable customer to make you miserable. Well I must wake Michael up and go to bed xxxxxxy

    ReplyDelete