Sunday 12 May 2019

At last, the Sun!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Wot a super day! No rain, little wind and loads of sunshine between the clouds!

We walked through the forest and Old Two Legs caught the sun beams filtering through the canopy of trees, looked rather good!

Oh yes, very ethereal!
 Being as the sun was up, the insects were starting to fly around after drying their wings in the heat of the sun. This fly was just about to fly off but OTL managed to click off a couple of shot!

No photographs until I got my makeup on!
 We didn't get any objections from the flowers or the grass!

No little rainbows today, just damp grass!
 Along the path at the top of the hill we saw this Dandy Lion plant with all it's seeds covered in dew. Now, because there wasn't any big area's where dew could gather means that the dew droplets were going to be small. It almost looked like it was covered in snow!

Just don't sneeze!
 Here is another shot but a lot closer so you can see the tiny droplets!

OTL would have needed a tripod to get any closer!
 Back home it was as normal, OTL shovelling ferret poo while Holly and I took time to have a snooze on the bed!

Eric was up to his normal tricks, fighting with Wendy and Monty through the bars of the cage. Next he climbed up on the top of the cage and tried to get Monty to have a fight while hanging by his claws!

Fat chance!

Not getting any answer from Monty, Eric called out to OTL to get him down and was soon crawling onto OTL's shoulders!

Oi! I need to get down now, where's my lift?
Eric the Terrible strikes again!

Lunchtime came and both May and Eric came out with us for a walk 'cos the sun was out and the temperature was warm enough for a roll on the grass!

Back home we were just in time to see the F1 racing!

Now, a question, just what is a Mexican Train? Wot has it got to do with eating?

Answers on a ten pound note!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

5 comments:

  1. Wotcha little maties. Well the sun has been shining here as well today, not that I've been able to enjoy it much. You see all this sun, bringing out flying things has been a bit of downer for me today. I went out for my morning wee and then came in for a spot of brekkie and then I started scratching my shoulder, well the itch wouldn't go and my mum was trying to stop me from scratching and she noticed my skin was very, very red. That was it, off we went to the RVC, (wot I always enjoy), they checked me over with my mum and she had to tell them all about ME and then they took me off and sent my mum to wait in the waiting room. When they finally finished checking me over they called my mum back and said they'd found a very small puncture wound in the middle of my very, very red bit of skin. It seems I had been viciously savaged by some nasty little bug type thing. Well I got a stabbing, which I didn't notice cos by then I was eating my lunch (my mum brought it with us). So they sent us home, told me to stay in as much as possible today and go to my vet tomorrow if it still itches me. The stabbing has made me a bit snoozey but I don't seem to feel the itch too much, just now and then. I was very brave as usual and got lots of fuss as usual. You know, I really feel like they love to see me there, they must miss me when I don't go. Loved all the pictures today, specially the ethereal ones, OTL is very clever. Naughty Eric, one day Monty might just take a nibble on his toes and then he won't be very happy. Well I'm off to put my paws up and recuperate over the savaging I got this morning. My mum says if she finds the vicious little sod wot savaged me it will meet an untimely death, cos it made me sad and it emptied her purse. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ... poor you little Archie. How awful to be viciously savaged like that ! Please give licks and wags to your mum to help ease the pain from her purse ! Xx TM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs TM, I'm trying to be very brave, scoff helps me to forget the itch but I might just need to go see my own vet tomorrow for more cuddles and fusses. xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Wow . . . My fave pictures from today ate the brilliant dewy dandelions and Eric the Terrible!

    Hope HRH Archie recovers from being bugged without any further purse emptying for his human xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home from Crowborough now and reading this, shall reply on tomorrows xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete