Wednesday 22 May 2019

A Snoozy Sort of Day!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Ever get one of those days when nothing much happens but the day just sort of flies by, excluding the snoozes in between!

Well, it's been one of those days here. We have had Old Two Legs gassing on the telephone while the ferrets were running about their cages making a terrible noise which in turn woke us up and both Holly and I told them to be woofing quiet!

Not that they took any notice of us at all and carried on crashing about!

Going out for our walks there was nothing to interest us, just the normal sniffs, nothing new or exciting!

OTL tried photographing a Buff Tailed Bumble Bee diving in and out of the flowers but we reckon he should have put the setting on 'Speed', still, by the time he worked that out the bee had gone!

Can't catch me I'm a buff Tailed Bumble Bee!
 Everything else was hiding or still asleep!

Mind you, lunchtime Eric and May came out for a walk and had OTL chasing about picking them  up and then putting them down, then picking them up again as they had a great game with him.

Mind you all this playing OTL up means the walk is rather slow!

Come on, we want to get home today!
 Maybe tomorrow will be a bit more exciting, I mean, we could come across a woofer in a baby grow or a ferret sticking out of jacket!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!


2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's nice to have a lazy day now and then. I've had quite a lazy day, first I went for my walk then I came home and had a snooze. Lunchtime, Alfie and Caroline my groomer called in to see how I was, so I decided Alfie could come in and play for a little while. First he went to my drinking bowl and had a drink, then he went into my cage and got in my bed and made himself comfie. Then he came out and we had a good sniff and a game of chase up and down the living room, then he went to get a fuss from my mum, I decided then that I was getting a tad worn out from the visitors so I got on my boys lap and pretended to be having a snooze. My mum went off to the groomers this afternoon and left me with my boy and we had some really good games, then we watched some bozo at the front door wot knocked, hung around and he kept saying hello.......... me and my boy was laughing our tails off at him but we didn't answer him, eventually he gave up and went away, mind my mum told us off when she got home and we told her wot we did. Me and my mum have just had our dinner, I wish she'd swapped dishes though, she had lamp chops and new tatoes, my boy didn't want lamb chops so he's having hot dogs later. Bet I don't get a sniff of them either. Nice pictures today. You'll have to get OTL to buy some ear plugs so those ferrets don't disturb your snooze. Have a lovely evening all, hope you get better muggings than me. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you see any little woofers wearing a baby grow then let Archie know because he thinks he is the only one, it could start a fashion and Archie could be on TV with his mum. You need ear plugs and the ferrets need slippers that would make life a little quieter. Any more pictures of olden times, how about one or two of TM? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete