Tuesday 21 May 2019

......................and now we return a few years later!

Hi Woofers!


Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Now you remember yesterday when we got hold of that photograph of Old Two Legs and Cousin Alun? Well, first of all Alun wasn't wearing bloomers or a baggy skirt! No he was wearing what was the 'In Fashion' all in one suit that allowed a nappy to be worn underneath, only he wasn't wearing a nappy it was just that he still had that suit to play in!

No one had much money in those days and we had to wear things line knitted swimming costumes!

However, a few years later on, in fact in the mid sixties we had a few bob in our pocket and could afford all the latest gear!

Now, OTL is on the left with Alun in the middle and Glynis on the right and yes, even then OTL had a camera in his hand!

Didn't they look smart!
 Nowadays the pair of them are loosing their hair and are a bit slower!

Today it has been sunshine almost all day and OTL still has a camera in his hand to take pictures of what interests him, like these weeds called Alexandria. The village committee are doing their best to chop it all down!

If this goes there will be nowhere for the bugs to play!
 Now, this one looks like a sort of nettle plant 'cos there are so many spikes on the leaves, but the flower is a good shade of blue!

Just look at those spikes!

You know it almost looks like a face in the middle there!
 Both Holly and I ran away from OTL and headed down onto the beach for a quick paddle and a dig in the sand.

OTL knew where we were and sat himself down on a bench to wait for us. Now Holly and I couldn't see him on the bench so the pair of us came running back at top speed and I did my best to fly!

High Speed Daisy Dog in full flight!
Holly didn't manage to get airborne but came steaming through the grass like a 4X4 on steroids!


Out of my way, this could be a crash landing!
Back home we had a mooch in the garden while the sun was shining on the pond then headed back indoors for a snooze before dinner time!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well good job you explained about Alun not wearing a nappy. Have you found any incriminating photos of them in knitted swimsuits? Nice picture of the 3 of them when they all had hair and not just Glynis. Smashing photos of the flowers and you and Holly chops today. Now fancy running away from OTL, I hope you didn't get worried when you couldn't find him. I went for a walk and bumped into Boris the bounce today, we had a long chat discussing the local sniffs, he's one of my favourite woofer mates, he knows so much about sniffs and where the best ones are. Miss Millie is much better today, no more grumbly tum and no more visit to the vet. I've been a good boy again today and not scratched. I've helped my mum in the garden, after she cut the grass. Tomorrow my mum is off to the groomers and my boy is looking after me, so we can have fun when my mum is out. I never got a taste of the kebab last night but it sure did sniff nice. Hope you all have a lovely evening with some muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwww . . . Fantastic action shots of the woofers. Very smart 60s photo too . . . Cool dudes (and dude-ette) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My excuse for being late on parade is that Ian came for a Chinese Takeaway and when he went I have to count up the scores for Michaels Photography Facebook group, declare the winner and pick the new theme out of the little green bin. We also are watching Hatton Garden on TV about the Safebox Heist and somehow I missed it. So glad I realised because I would have missed the photos, you can still see it is OTL, the camera looks a bit out of date now but I bet it was the Bees Knees in those olden days! The flowers even those that are really weeds are really pretty, well done on those and the two flying woofers, a wow for Holly Dog and a wow, wow, wow for Daisy Dog look at that action.
    By the way, last weeks theme DOORS and the person with the most points took a picture of an old jail house and this weeks theme is AVIATION, Michael has just posted the Vulcan bomber turning over the field next to Headcorn Airfield on one of its last outings. I am off to tomorrow xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete