Tuesday 14 May 2019

Another Warm and windy day!

Hello Woofers!

It's us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Well, we have discovered wot a Mexican Train is!

We weren't impressed, we thought it had something to do with eating!

This mornings walk was a little earlier than normal and we didn't spot any moths or insects other than some flies resting on the leaves and warming up for the day's fun and games!

We think this is a Cluster Fly
 We had some fun chasing a couple of Bunnies but to be honest they were too far away for us to catch them!

There goes a bunny or two!
 Lunchtime both Eric and May came out with us and although it was still windy, we managed to get out of the wind and went off sniffing the sniffs!

Of course, whenever Holly and I stopped for a sniff they would come charging up behind us and shout 'BOO'!

Take a deep breath and 'BOO!'
 It was fun when both Eric and May did it at the same time!

I must admit, they very nearly got wee'd on a couple of times when they got too close!

Dangerous games!
Back home OTL has been searching through the paperwork 'cos it is getting close to 'Tax Return Time' which always causes him to get a headache!

With a bit of luck the wind might drop tomorrow and we can have some fun!

We feel sorry for Archie Babe and that horrid plastic collar, we hated it when we had to wear one, mind you after a while you get fed up trying to get around in and give up and rest your head on your paws and look glum!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you were all having lots of fun out and about today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wotcha maties. Thank you for your kind sympathy. Well for most of the day I haven't worn my collar, mainly cos the back of my mums legs hurt, you see I can't see properly where I'm going and I tend to run into the back of her legs (well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it) I've had to have my muzzle on a few times, my mum has noticed that when I have the muzzle on I don't try to scratch or nibble my paw. I went to the vets again today for a check up, I saw a different vet and she has told my mum to give me 10x my dose of steroid tablets for 2 days then cut down to 5 for 2 days then go back down to my normal dose. I haven't got to go tomorrow but my mum has got to phone the vet and tell her how I'm doing and then they'll decide if I need to go back on Thursday. I'm getting right fed up with this now but my mum cuddled me while I had a nice snooze and she stays with me all the time so that I can't have a sneaky scratch. My boy was supposed to be coming home early today to help cheer me up but one of his friends isn't very well so my boy won't be home now until very late, I was looking forward to having snuggles with him. I went for a walk up the shops and Brenda came out to give me a cuddle and a treat and Peter was going to tell her off but my mum told him that the vet prescribed cuddles with Brenda so he said it was ok. I think Peter is a bit scared of my mum anyway. Looks like you've had a nice day today with Eric and April sneaking up on you. Loved the pictures, they're my very favourite, pictures of my two pin up girls, they cheered me up. Not sure I like that fly thing though, I wonder if that was the little sod wot bit me. Well I suppose I'd better go back and have more snuggles with my mum. Tell OTL to tell the tax man to go earn his own dosh and leave OTL's dosh alone. Have a good evening all and hope you get some tasty snackettes. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (mind yer legs) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Archie has the right idea, get the tax man to earn his own money and not expect others to share theirs, well done Archie. 🏅 🥇 two medals for you. Glad Holly has discovered what a Mexican Train is, fancy thinking it was something to eat, not everything is food. It has been warm today and good to see that you were able to have a good sniff around with the little ones in tow. I don’t think they would like being weeed on and OTL would be bathing them as well, poor man. You said OTL is getting all his paperwork ready and also it was windy, these two things do not go together a puff of wind and whoosh the paperwork gone all over Allhallows, oh deary me not good. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete