Monday 13 May 2019

Back to work again!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

First of all, Licky Kisses to Archie Babe after being  munched by that blood hungry insect! It's a pity that his Two Legs that she only knows the sort of vet we have this end of the world, money hungry vets!

Just for a change it was rather sunny this morning, so the sniffs benefited from the warm weather! 

This ones brewing nicely!
Because we were up earlier than normal there were just the insects flying about looking for a blood donor!

All is not lost 'cos we found a spider that was having a break before spinning more of his web, so he was helping keep the insect numbers down!

Seen any fat mosquitoes mate?
 OTL spotted a bird box that some TL had mounted up in a tree. We have been keeping an eye on it just in case a bird started to build a nest. OTL reckons it could be a Blackbird or maybe a Thrush but so far, nothing!
A good home for someone!
Lunchtime it was warm and sunny so OTL asked Monty and Wendy if they wanted to come out for a walk?

Silly question!

We came across a pack of woofers that had been on a fun walk and a few of them had even tried swimming in the mud!

Holly and I got involved in a bit of butt sniffing while OTL and the ferrets said hello to the TL's. All of a sudden the pack leader, who is a bitch sheep dog, pinned a big black Labrador to the ground and did a full, teeth barred, snarling growl!

Don't worry says the TL, he is just being put in his place!

It was a good job Holly and I were on the other side of the pack!

Monty and Wendy were tucked up in the ferret bag but had their noses poked out the top of the bag, just to watch the woofer getting told off , twice!

Back home OTL got going again with his work and both Monty and Wendy got tucked up in a ferret bag for a well deserved snooze!

Wake us up at dinner time please!
 So, that is it, another day and it's getting warmer!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,


Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's been very sunny here today as well, not that I've seen much of it. My mum came home from work and whisked me off to our own vets cos I've been very itchy all night, they gave my mum some cream and one of them horrible collars wots stops you from licking cos the cream would disagree with me so the collar has to stay on for about an hour after I've been creamed. They wanted to give me another stabbing but they couldn't find the vet or my notes from yesterday so I had to go back this afternoon if I was still itchy, which I was, so I was stabbed again, this time I uttered some French words cos it didn't half hurt, now I'm used to being stabbed and usually I don't even notice, but flippin eck, this afternoon was a bit of a stinger, I've got some tablets as well wot I can have 8 hours after my stabbing. I've got an appointment again for tomorrow wot my mum can cancel if I don't need it. Now wotever it was wot bit me, the sting is going further down my leg cos it was on my shoulder yesterday, this morning it was on my elbow and this evening it's on top of my paw. I'm feeling quite a bit sorry for myself but I'm still being very brave. My mum has just put my collar on cos my paw is very itchy and I want to ning it which she says I mustn't or I'll make it sore so I ain't a happy chappie at the moment. Your day sounds much better than mine. Now about this woofer wot decided to put another woofer in its place, I don't like woofers like that, I mean, there's no need for violence. I'm glad she didn't do that to you or Holly chops or I'd have to come down there and sort her out. Did Monty and Wendy blow raspberries at her? Nice pictures again OTL. I had to cover my eyes at that picture of the spider though cos as you know, I don't do anything wots got more legs than me and I firmly believe wotever vicious assailant had a go at me yesterday was trying to get a bit of beef on the bone. One good thing though, the vet told my mum she didn't think I should go to the groomers on Thursday so that bath has now been postponed until the following week, if I'm up to it though. Hope you all have a lovely evening with some nice muggings, I'm off to feel sorry for myself and make my mum feel guilty for putting this orrible collar on me. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (very brave) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, great photos from today OTL.

    Hope Archie Babe feels better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In answer to yesterday, poor little HRH that buggy thing must have thought it was getting a dose of Royal blood! Wonderful pictures from OTL I saw some on Facebook while we were away, really wonderful. Poor little Archie is really suffering let’s hope it stops itching soon especially as it can’t be scratched which is the worse bit. A message to Holly, if she Googles Mexican Train she will find out all about it, it is great fun.
    The weather lady says warm tomorrow and cooling off at the weekend, well what a surprise. I have just read that the Lyme disease tick is coming to the south of England so make sure OTL takes the right precautions when out with his camera. He takes such nice pictures but we don’t really need to see the nasty tick and we don’t have spare pennies for grapes or whisky. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete