Friday 24 May 2019

We are getting all excited now!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well, this house is all full of boxes stacked all over the place. We've got raffle prizes and crafty stuff, bottles of giggle juice and stacks of stuff!

It's all ready for the weekend Crafty Thong the girls are having this weekend. It looks like The Missus will be up the village hall both Saturday and Sunday, so, us woofers at home will be looked after by Old Two Legs who has been given one of those 'Ready Meals' that looks like something that really should go in a Poo Bag and get put in the rubbish bin!

OTL reckons it also tastes about the same!

Still, it's all in a good cause and the Ferret Rescue will be able to afford the vets bills for any ferret that needs it.

All today it's been all warm and sunny but this morning there was little sign of flying bugs, I suppose it was just too early for them and they hadn't warmed up enough to fly around!

We thought that there was a gigantic moth flying out of the bushes but it turned out to be a Magpie!

I'm a Magpie and you can't catch me!
 On the wooden steps we found a Pea Bug or as OTL calls it, a Wood Lice! We had seen it before but it didn't hang around to have its photo taken!


Is this wood rotten yet?
 There was another wild rose we found when we went the wrong way down the path!

I just love the colour on this one!
 So, other than the Wood Lice the only other thing we saw was the Hover Fly and looking in the book we managed to identify the species as Eupeodes Nitens!

Yep! I'm a Eupeodes Nitens! Any one know what that means?
Lunchtime May and Eric came out with us and had a good walk along the top path and through the woods.

Today they seemed to spend half the walk in the Ferret Bag and half the time sniffing the sniffs! One thing about walking the ferrets is that it takes soooo looooong!

Mind you, that does mean Holly and I get to sit in the shade while the ferrets and OTL catch up with us!

Back home we crashed out in the office and I even gave OTL a cuddle, just when the tea and biscuits turned up!

It's good to know you got friends!

See you tomorrow and we might even have a photo or two of all the glue slappers!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Super bug shots OTL. THANKFULLY no spiders today!

    Good luck raising funds for ferrets xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wotcha maties. Well I've been in the doghouse today, it all started when my boy got up just before my mum went to work. He was going to look after me while she was away but when she went downstairs and closed the gate at the top, I started to cry, then I howled and even my boy feeding me some scoff didn't shut me up, I wanted my mum!!!!! My boy told my mum a big porkie pie when she got back home, he said I wouldn't go to sleep and I kept crying. My mum said I'm a big baby and tomorrow when she goes to work she's going to leave me in my cage cos she says I'm quiet in my cage, so that means no snuggles or wrestling with my boy before he goes to work. Wot a pair of spoilsports, can't take a joke. My mum put some pictures of me in my crop tops on faceache yesterday and Mrs TM was very kind and paid me a compliment, so did Izzys mum and some other people. Nice pictures today of the pretty flower, I'm still not overly keen on seeing crawlies though cos they bite. Hope you enjoy your visit to Mrs TM's crafty thong tomorrow, just think, all them ladies there just waiting to give cuddles and treats ........... ooooohhh I bet you have a smashing time calling in. You could suggest to OTL that he puts his poo looking dinner in the bin and gets a kebab instead. Have a lovely evening all, hope you get some decent muggings tonight and tomorrow from the slappers. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish TM a wonderful weekend doing what she loves and I bet OTLs ready meal will taste good, afteral would he be given something not nice by T M and it is for such a good cause. Super buggy shots again, OTL is getting very good at getting these creatures in his lens. Now what’s this about poor Archie being caged tomorrow, poor lad I hope he gets a great big fuss when he is freed. I saw his pictures of the crop top, very smart, stops him from scratching and keeps out the drafts. It has been sunny here in Rye, look out for Michaels sheep pictures tomorrow, we ate our Chilli Beef with Pasta watching a big lamb with 46 written in red on its back, good job it wasn’t a lamb chop we were eating! Have fun xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete