Wednesday 12 June 2019

Another Soggy Doggy Day!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Well, it's good to see Missy Sue again, not sure what finger alignment and her cranium has to do with a sniff but it's a case of whatever turns you on!

Today we had the leftover rain from yesterday but it didn't come until the afternoon, so, that means Eric gets a chance to have a rampage around the sea shore and the forest!

The Morning Gloom!
When he puts his mind to it, young Eric can look right smart! Especially when he is ferreting around in the grass!

Do I look cute or wot?
Mind you, Miss May has decided that Eric can go for a morning run on his own 'cos she is having trouble waking up in the mornings!

Well, she is getting on a bit now and the Insulinoma makes her tired until after she has had her morning medicine!

Of course, that means Eric tends to spend more time sniffing with Holly and I.

Eric has a problem, he prefers Ferret Sniffs and thinks Woofer Sniffs are 'Rough Around The Edeges'! 

We don't mind, let's face it, he is a Ferret!

Why does a Woofer Sniff always sniff of Poo?
Lunchtime it was pouring down, in fact, it was so wet that we had to sit in the car for fifteen minutes until the rain eased a little!

We finally got out of the car but it was still raining but we managed a quick walk around the forest before heading back home again.

OTL took the old caravan mattress down to the rubbish tip and he had to take identification to show he lives in the area!

That all done it was just a case of fill up the fuel tank and get a litre or two of engine oil and we are almost ready for the off!

Holly and I are looking forward to the Chinese Take Away when we get to Gretna, providing of course it is open on a Monday!

If not, then it will be Fish and Chips!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret! 





3 comments:

  1. Love today's pictures.
    V soggy here until a short while ago but the sun is out now!

    Safe journey to u all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Well I managed to have an early walk before the rain got up today. It's drizzled and then full scale monsoon when my boy was walking home from work, he looked like he'd been swimming when he got home. He asked me to bring his trousers down so my mum could put them in the dryer but I told him I was far too tired to drag them down the stairs and they were very wet and I don't do WET!!!!! Well I went to the vets today and they wore me out, they just can't get enough of me there, they all expect cuddles and kissed and I'm only a little chap. I was very brave when I was stabbed, mind, I didn't really notice on account of I was eating the scoff on the table but I would have been brave if I had noticed though. Now how far did they think OTL would travel with an old mattress? They do ask silly questions at these tip places. Eric does look cute in his picture, he almost looks as cute as me. Loved the picture of you and Holly chops. Talking of fish and chips, that's wot my mum and my boy had for dinner tonight. I'll keep my paws crossed that the Chinese is open when you land at Gretna. I bet you're all getting excited now. I might try one of these holibob things one day. Hope you all have a lovely evening and get some nice snackettes. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is any help the Chinese Take away in Walderslade closes on Mondays except when it is a Bank Holiday when it closes on Tuesday instead, probably not helpful but store the information one day you may be nearby and be disappointed if it is a Monday! Ah poor Miss May , I hope if the weather is nice she can do an afternoon xx. Sweet pictures today, so cute and fortunately a bit dry, our central heating was being serviced today sometime between 8am and 12 noon, he came nearly 1pm, the super system that told us when they would come had crashed so we lived with the kitchen understairs cupboard and airing cupboard all around us. Archie was so brave to have his teeth cleaned, he stood there all angelic, I was totally shocked. Holibobs time looming, take your wellies, I should be spending my weekend sitting by the runway at Headcorn unless the ground is waterlogged, Saturday afternoon is billed as “Strawberries in the Sunshine!” No mention of rivers. Ah well we will see, be good hope the snacks are packed xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete