Thursday 4 July 2019

Fun Time!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well, we have had a great time! Alun and Glynis have arrived and all today all of them have been gassing, and eating and drinking and talking and eating and drinking!

Well, what a time for mugging for the food and nibbles!

Sorry to hear about the butt squeeze and a dry sore on the old chomping chops!

Sounds a bit nasty!

We got a load of King Plawns and some Plawn Clackers as well and it was nose down and tails up for even more Doggy Nosh!

These TL's have been drinking and gassing most of the night and while to us woofers it was a it boring, they seemed to enjoy themselves!

Tomorrow we are heading off to the Kent County Show so that should be fun!

See you tomorrow, it's gone eleven and to be honest, we are tired and would rather go to bed!

Nite nite for now!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

5 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well it sounds good round yours. It was very hot here today so it made me feel very snoozy, so I've snoozed most of the day. Glad to hear you got your share of the plawn clackers. My mum's been doing a bit of an OTL, taking a picture of a dragon fly wot flew into our garden today. I hope it's a bit cooler for the show, don't want you two or the ferrets melting. Hope you manage to get plenty of muggings while you've got visitors, these TL'ss don't notice a woofer sneaking up on a tit bit while they're gassing so make the most of it. Have a lovely day. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (just got up) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the muggings! Glad the TLs are having lots of fun. Enjoy the show. I'm off to the Bluebell Railway. Toot toooooot!

    Archie. . . You are insane getting up so early!!!¡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum makes me get up early cos she goes to work and she say's if she's up then I have to get up, not fair is it?

      Delete
    2. You'll have to move in with me then . . . I don't get up before 7.15am if I can possibly help it! xx

      Delete
  3. Well I am all mixed up with you, I kept looking to see if you had written your "Tail" but no and no and no, now home from another Pimms and Strawberry weekend and there are THREE to read. Plawns and Quackers mmm enogh for you to forgive them a little chit chat. Seems like the County Show had good weather even if a little hot. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete