Tuesday 9 July 2019

Navy Peas and stuff like that!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

We had some fun last night, you see Old Two Legs is always getting nagged by The Missus about what he eats and how he should eat 'Healthy' stuff with loads of fibre in it.

So, just to keep her quiet OTL has agreed to eat some stuff containing whole grains and stuff like that. On top of that, OTL has been playing on the Internetty Thingy and asked the question, 'What food is high in fibre?'

Well, wot came back nearly brought OTL to tears, almost all the stuff wot is 'Healthy' is stuff that taste like snake poo or gets seeds in between your teeth!

There was one item called Navy Peas that the writer even agreed it had 'Little or no taste'!

Holly and I suggested he try eating grass like wot we do when we got a grumbly tum!

There was one item that pleased OTL, it seems that Twiglets are high in fibre and OTL loves Twiglets, mind you, so do Holly and I!

This morning we could get the car into our normal car park, so, Holly wasn't confused when she walked back to the car park!

Just for a change, OTL decided to try some photographs of wild flowers, not bad for an amateur!


Gentle?
Spiky!

Another Gentle one!
 Lunchtime the clouds were still overhead but it wasn't too bad. We left OTL to carry on with the big camera and another lens from this morning.

A Sparkly Back
Now there are loads of these but we are not sure of the name, wild sweet pea?

Well, the colour is good!
 Finally OTL was playing 'Hide and Seek' witha grass hopping cricket! 

Bet you can't see me now!
 On the last bit before the car, I found this enormous pile of sniff that was calling to me something rotten and of course in I went!

OTL had to put on two pairs of rubber gloves and used up half a pack of Baby Wipes just to clean my back and the harness, well, it looks like I had a discussion with a shovel full of Doo Doo!

As soon as I got home I was plonked into the water tub and it was then that OTL began to rub and scrub and I was in that water for a long time!

Holly of course was woofing her tail off at my discomfort, it was not a pretty sight!

I think I have been ear marked for an early night tonight!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Daisy, how exciting a decent pile of sniff to get covered in, wot a shame OTL didn't appreciate it and scrubbed it off you, poor you. I love a nice soft pile of doo doo to roll in, it's the best. Tell Holly not to laugh cos you didn't laugh at her yesterday when she couldn't find the car that wasn't in the car park. Smashing pictures today, love them all but would have loved a picture of you and Holly chops as well. OTL is very clever with his camera. Now then, this scoff debate, mind if I put my tuppence worth in? Tell OTL black eyed susan leaves seem to be very high in fibre cos I poo very well after I've eaten a few, I don't have any problems. I think navy peas are for the sailors, I should leave them alone if I were OTL, baked beans are high in fibre as well and very tasty. I went for an early walk this morning, I didn't pass any of my woofer mates, I reckon they were all having a longer lay in. I did meet a nice lady who wanted to stroke me though and she said I was like a very cuddly toy. I've been watching my mum cutting the front hedge this afternoon, I was watching thru the window and telling her to hurry up. I've only managed to snag 2 leaves of the susan plant today, my mum is getting well bossy. Right it's scoff time so I'll love you and leave you, have a lovely evening all and hope the muggings have the right amount of fibre in them. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell OTL that his pictures today were lovely but I do agree with Archie that just one of you two would have been nice it would have balanced it but they were lovely especially Spiky. Navy beans do sound something for sailors to go with their rum not whiskey so he best keep clear of them. Twiglets, how about Liquorice Wood that must be heavy in fibre, I wouldn’t recommend Black Eyed Susan. Glad the usual car park was open can’t confuse Holly two days running, a pile of poo, did it contain fibre? Keep behaved tomorrow, we’ll try any way xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete