Tuesday 20 August 2019

A seriously Lazy Day!

Hello Woofers!

Here we are, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

Well now, I know that we all have to work for a living even us woofers, I mean, Holly and I do our bit of guarding at night. Every hour and a half we get down off the bed and march around the house inspecting all the doors and cupboards and under the sofa and behind the chairs, just to make sure there are no Nargles or Nifflers doing something they shouldn't be doing!

Holly normally walks in front issuing the commands, like, 'Left paw down a bit' or 'About swivel'!

Then she has to make sure we keep in time, so it is, 'left, right, right, left!'

Tails up we march all over the house and as we inspect behind the curtains we both make a growling noise, just to scare off any intruders.

The Missus always calls out to us, not sure what she says but we are sure it translates into 'Well Done'!

Of course there are times when Holly is marching ahead and stops suddenly but as it is pitch black I don't see her stop light and end up nose first under her tail!

She says I should watch where I'm going, I tell her she needs brake lights on her butt which is big enough to mount truck size lights on.............and that's when the fight starts!

We were out early today 'cos Old Two Legs had to go out to see some customers and drop a load of stuff into the carriers.

If Holly stops suddenly she'll have Eric up her tail and he's got sharp teeth!
We decided that it would be a bit boring going out with him and we appointed TM as official 'Dog Walker' for the afternoon!

OTL didn't arrive back until late but we still gave him the Woofers Welcome, especially as he has sausages tonight, Yumm Yummm!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I've had a really busy day today, firstly I had to wait while Alfie had his scoff, then I had to show him the way when we went on our walk, then I had to point out where he did a poo IN THE STREET to my mum who was holding a poo bag. We met little Alfie and said hello to him this morning, then we met Buster's mum in her front garden and she made a fuss of us, she said Buster was having his morning snooze. Then after lunch I had to pack up all Alfie's stuff so he could take it home when his boy came for him at 4, I gave him one of my toys wot he took a liking to, to take home and keep. Well when his boy came Alfie was sound asleep, can you believe that? Anyway he's gone now so I can get first dibs on the sofa, I don't have to hide when I'm having my scoff and I don't have to share my mum and there'll be no more pooing in the street!!!! Seriously, how can he be so brazen and shameless. Plus we won't have him keeping us awake at night .......... ooooh the peace, mind, I won't have anyone to blame things on or play with, well actually I will cos my boy is off tomorrow and Thursday so I can play with him and blame him for if things go wrong. I reckon you and Holly chops are very brave doing your patrols at night and I'm sure that Mrs TM is telling you well done and you're both very brave. I don't think I fancy being in front with a cold wet nose going up under my tail. Good to see little Eric out having a walk this morning, I doubt he would nip Holly if she stopped quick though. I bet OTL was over the moon with his welcome home. I bet he'll share his sausage with you tonight. I'm looking forward to a nice undisturbed snooze tonight so I won't be doing any patrolling. Hope you manage to get some muggings and lots of snuggles with Mrs TM and OTL. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture. Good to have a lazy day now and then x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds as though you need a really nice lazy day after all the patrolling and guarding you do, now I knew you guarded but until you explained the whole process I didn’t understand the immense amount of responsibility you have. A very well done to you both, I am sure that it is what TM calls out in the middle of the night when you bump into Holly. Now Archie is back to taking sole responsibility for guarding now that Alfie has returned home, it seems to have worked out well for him and his mum. We are back to school on Thursday so packing up tomorrow and it looks likes the weather will be good so a bonus.
    Glad Holly is showing Eric which way to go, a lovely picture and OTL still working hard, that’s the way to do it, he needs to buy more chicken fillets for your wages. Have a wonderful Wednesday, take care 💕 💕 💕 💕

    ReplyDelete