Wednesday 28 August 2019

Cloud, Wet Rain and a Squeaking Wendy!

Hello Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret again!

This matchmaking is getting a bit tiring, it seems that Miss Wendy likes to wait until it's all dark before attacking Eric who keeps falling out of his bed!

Last night there was one squeak at ten thirty and again at midnight.

Eric is still not sure how to get on her good side and what starts as a friendly butt sniff quickly turns into a punch up as she tries to bite lumps out of him!

It will work out, it's just going to take time.

As a reward, Eric came out with us this morning.

Reward! It's blooming raining!
 Lucky for us it didn't last long and we were soon heading down the sea front looking for new sniffs!

Well, I reckon it's seagull poo!
 Eric was more interested in searching for Weasel Poo!

No Weasel Poo, just Woofer droppings and Bird Muck!
 After a run on the beach we headed back towards the car 'cos it started to rain again!

Race you back and let's leave Eric and Old Two Legs behind!
The only problem was, OTL had the car keys and unless he was there we couldn't have got into the car!

Wendy came out for a run later and although it was getting warm she still kept up a run all along the sea front but she got carried as we went up the local mountain!

Any steeper and it will be 'Ice Axe and Crampons'!
The rest of the day has been spent snoozing under OTL's desk and nabbing a Chocolate Cookie!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo . . . Choc cookies? I'll be round later then! Share and share alike!

    I got wet toes in my sandals on way to work this morning! Darn the weather!

    Hope peace reigns soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. OOooohhh ummmmmm us woofers ain't allowed choccie biscuits, but I won't tell, cross my paws. We had a bit of rain this morning, it came down just as I was going out the front door to the vets, no you know I don't do wet, so my mum had to carry me to the car cos I wouldn't walk. Things went well at the vets until it was time to stand on the scales ........... oooooohhhhh, ummmmmmm, well it seems like I've put on 2 pounds. My mum says she'll starve it off me. I'm going in for the day next Tuesday, I've got a bit of scale right on my very back teeth so they're going to get it off, the rest of my pearlies are super though, and they're going to pluck some hairs out of my ears cos my ears are so hairy. I don't mind going but I do mind missing my brekkie. When I got back Brenda and Millie were just walking by so I went off with them for a walk, round the corner was a cat wot likes people and woofers, I saw him the other week, well it came over to Millie and me so I hid behind my mum, Brenda said I was a wimp but I don't trust things with sharp claws and I don't want to spoil my good looks with any scars. Me and my mum had another busy day so we both had a little siesta this afternoon, very nice it was too. Well it seems like Wendy is slowly getting used to Eric in the cage, let's hope she doesn't damage his butt with her sharp teef, it's not nice to bite yer mates is it. I do feel a bit sorry for Eric but I spose he'll get there eventually. Now then about this TL wot told you to woof off yesterday, do you know where he lives cos I'll go round and bite his butt, wot a cheek, it's your beach not his. That mountain looks very high. Smashing pictures today. Well I better go see wot rations my mum is putting out for me. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate cookies??? We had some more Clotted Cream Cookies from Arundel very super they were and we are limiting ourselves to two or they will be gone in an instant. This matchmaking lark, I am not sure how it is going, seems good then it seems bad, hurry up is what I say. Glad you all managed to get out today and also that you didn’t expect those short little legs to do the mountaineering. Lovely picture of Eric, sweet 💗. Keep out the wet stuff tomorrow and Archie had better cut down but don't forget Archie that the tooth scale and hair in ears weigh something, so as they say “Every little helps”. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete