Monday 7 October 2019

Do you get that 'Sinking' feeling?

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

It's Monday so that means back to work for Old Two Legs, mind you, he hasn't stopped all weekend so it's not so much, 'Back To' but rather 'Carry On'!

The Plumber Men came back and fitted a new kitchen sink to The Missus's specification and now
that is being polished and buffed to a high shine!

OTL has been playing about with cable and stuff, then packing it all up to send off.

Holly and I have been keeping a close watch on the Plumber Men making sure they fit everything properly and don't squirt water all over the place like wot OTL would have done, he's not very good with water!

The vet send a message to OTL saying that it was time we had our Worming Tablet, well it was addressed to Holly and I and there were my other tablets for my 'Condition' but this time the vet didn't need to inspect us cos we got 'Inspected' a few months ago!

Now comes the fun bit, OTL has got to get the tablets down our throats and our throats don't do worming tablets!

Depending on what's for dinner tonight, we could easily demolish half of OTL's dinner before we agree to eat the pill!

Why do they make the pills so large, I mean, we have seen wheels on trucks smaller that those pills!

We didn't bother with the camera today cos it was raining first thing this morning and we were all in a rush at lunchtime.

It looks like OTL will have to book the big car in for a service and some minor repairs at the end of the month or early next month, you know, that motor is all of eleven years old but still runs well. OTL is looking forward to when it's his turn to win the lottery so he can get another on!

See you all tomorrow and Licky kisses to Izzy!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I got that sinking feeling today when my groomer put me in the bath and proceeded to soak me, soap me and rub and scrub, then she blasted me dry and combed and brush and clipped. My mum isn't very pleased with me cos she says I was a naughty boy because I wriggled all the time and she had a job hanging on to me. Do you know they removed all my snacks from my moustache and beard and my mum even told her to make my moustache and beard very short. Where am I going to store my snacks now??????
    I know wot you mean about worming pills, they're big enough to house a whole wormery. I'm off to the vets on Wednesday to get my butt checked and collect more poo bags and some of their tasty treats. My mum likes the poo bags they sell, she says they're strong, smell nice and are biodegradable, I don't care as long as they hold the poo. Mrs TM was pushing her luck with a new kitchen sink after getting new stuff up in the bathroom, watch she don't try it out for size and put you or Holly chops in it. I thought OTL bought a new big car recently so the tax man couldn't take all his hard earned. Poor OTL, he hasn't had time to put his paws up this weekend has he. Hope Wendy and Eric are being good but I'm not holding my breath. Have a lovely evening all with some nice tasty treats. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (shrunk in the wash) Arch and the Nippers and love and licks to Izzy hoping she's not too fed up. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worming tablets? Yuk!

    Hope new plumbing works went well and TM is pleased with results.

    Have a good evening all.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dinner plate pills shouldn’t be allowed and I think Archie will be getting a Philishave for Christmas. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete