Wednesday 9 October 2019

More Rollin Stones!

Hello Woofers!

We are back again, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

You can tell Autumn is a coming, on some trees the leaves are all gone and the leaves left on the other trees are getting ready to fall!

With the leaves gone you can see for yards!
Another sign is the paths, they are getting muddy and soggy so we have to wipe our paws before getting into the car!

This morning we left Eric in bed and headed out in the dark to catch the sunrise. Old Two Legs has missed a couple of sunrises and wants to get a 'Good' one before the clocks go back to 'Real Time', unfortunately, today was not his lucky day and all he got was a grey sky!

No sun behind the trees today!
Back home Wendy was still asleep but Eric was shaking the cage door, cross that we left him in bed instead of waking him up for a run!

Mind you, lunchtime he was asleep again, so we left him to snooze!

Down on the Sea Front we found another of those painted stones on the back of a bench, so OTL turned it around ninety degrees and left it for someone else to find!

I might take a wander down on the beach!
As we got back to the car park there was another stone on the 'Notice Board'. How the stone climbed up there we are not sure but OTL moved it along to the end so it could rest against the post!

So, who is this Man United?
 Holly and I got to go on the beach and have a roll in the sand. OTL called us both 'Smelly Nelly Woofers' but we didn't care, just as long as we get out roll!

Shove over, this bit's mine!
 OTL decided to add his marker to the beach and found a Whelk Shell so he left it at the top of the stairs from the beach. Let's see if it's still there tomorrow!

You are Whelkcome to move me if you want!
 Over the last couple of days we haven't heard any squeaking from Miss Wendy, so that means she is getting more tolerant of Eric or he has been keeping out of her way!

If there has been any squeaks in the past, OTL goes in the office and opens the cage door and Wendy comes flying out of the cage door and lands in OTL's lap!

It's her that is making all the noise and chances are that it is her who starts the punch up!

OTL reckons it won't be too long before the pair of them will be found in the same cuddle cup and snoozing!

Crossed claws!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Smashing pictures again today, love the one with you and Holly having a roll in the sand. My mum cut the grass this afternoon, well you couldn't really see the grass cos of all the leaves on it, but as my mum was clearing them, more was falling from the trees but at least there's not so many at the moment, my mum reckons tomorrow the garden will be full of them again. I went to the vets this morning to get my butt checked, I was all waggy and sniffy and tried to jump the queue whenever the vet opened her door, I was trying to get in the room. I finally got called in and I ran into the room cos my mum couldn't hang on to my lead I was pulling so much. Well I was put up on the table and Anna asked why I was shaking, my mum said I was acting, but it did the trick, I got some treats before I even had anything done, they don't call me daft Arch for nothing you know. Anyways, my butt is sorted, no itches and I got cuddles and treats, 2 bags of poo bags, a packet of treats and ...............WORM tablet ........... it's the size of a fairground big wheel and my mum had to break it in half and give it to me between 2 bits of treat before I could swallow it. Well that worm tablet must be good cos this afternoon I had a touch of the runs, seems everything inside came out so now there's room for more scoff and treats I reckon. Them stones look good, do you think OTL should take that shell home and paint it, I'm sure Mrs TM will lend him some of her paints. Good to hear that there's been no screaming from Wendy lately, hope they're soon found snoozing peacefully together. Well I reckon I need some scoff so have a lovely evening all, hope you get some tasty treats. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (no itchy butt) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very intrigued by those stones and I think OTL should find a nice stone to paint and leave somewhere to see if it moves. Sounds promising with Eric and May, let’s hope this is the beginning of something good and they will be happy together. How are those worming tablets going, Archie seems to have demolished his but I am not sure if the results were good. Keep on trying with the sun rise, there’s still time for success xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete