Tuesday 19 November 2019

Scary Woofer!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here again.

It has been a bit warmer today, the wind has swung around a bit and is now coming off the land instead of blowing in off the sea!

It was dark when we started our walk and as we were sniffing our way across the field we heard a clumping that indicated that a big woofer was coming out of the dark!

All of a sudden this humping great German Shepherd Dog came bounding into view!

Scared the tail off of me, sat Holly Chops down on her butt!

This thing looked like the Hound of the Baskervilles and we thought it was about to attack Old Two Legs but instead of ripping his head off, the woofer danced around OTL like a big soppy tart!

Of course, as he was dancing about he got the famous OTL Tail Tickle and a scratch behind the ears as well!

That was it, off he lolloped into the dark. All we heard was a 'Good Morning' from the Two Legs who carried his lead!

It was all too dark to bother with the camera so we expect OTL to be all clicky-click at lunch time.

Another walk?
Well lunchtime arrived and off we went, It was mild with a soft breeze which almost disappeared once we got into the trees.

No breeze, no rain but we can hear a woofer!
So, there we were walking through the forest enjoying the sniffs when we were woofed at by a little Pomeranian Woofer, all of five months old!

Well, we couldn't woof back cos we were laughing too much and pretended we were scared and decide we would run away as though we were terrified!

Well, it will give her laugh!

No more Grain Rocks!

We were thinking of getting Eric or Wendy out for a run but they were fast asleep, well, maybe tomorrow!

Bye for now!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully OTL is recovered enough to have his own flu jab! I hope TM is feeling better and now cooking up some nice dinners. I know a poorly woofer who the vet suggested eating rice, chicken and small biscuit, worked a treat and can’t get enough from the bowl, she even likes spaghetti and pasta twirls. That is a lovely picture of the new hair cuts, OTL is getting so professional but I understand why he won’t do other woofers. It was very cold last night but hopefully it is predicted to warm up for when we visit Essex. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. I missed you yesterday but thought perhaps OTL was poorly and not up to switching on the pc. Hope he and Mrs TM are feeling better. Wot a lovely picture of my two favourite girls. Hmmmmmp I'd have chewed that GSD up giving you and Holly chops a scare. I know a really small woofer called little Alfie who thinks he's a giant and he gives it large when he sees other woofers, well except when he sees me cos we're mates and he knows how brave I am anyways. Talking of how brave I am, I went to the vets this morning for my medication check and get my bad leg checked. Well my bad leg is better and I passed my medication check, I had my butt squeezed, which hurt loads and loads and I didn't wriggle too much, hardly at all and I didn't cry at all cos I'm very brave and I got some new tablets wot taste like treats, they're called yumove, they've got stuff in them wot helps with your joints, so maybe I won't hurt my legs if I keep taking them, anyways they're very tasty. Me and my mum had a nice siesta cos we was still both a bit tired from the weekend. I managed to mug my boy for a bit of his corned beef hash last night, he couldn't eat it all and as he was scraping wot he couldn't eat in the bin, I joggled him and some fell on the floor, well naturally me being such a neat freak, I just had to clean it up before my mum told my boy off for being naughty, but she caught us both and we both got into trouble, honestly, there was me cleaning up and I get tongue pie!!!!! I can't tell you how good it tasted though so it was worth it. Hope you all have a lovely evening, snuggle up with Mrs TM and OTL if they're still feeling poorly. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (very brave) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like OTL's man flu is better . . . Or he's just not moaning about it and being brave like Archie?

    I'm in the beautiful New Forest at mo. Visited Beaulieu & Bucklers Hard today. You would love the sniffs around here with all the loose wildlife . . . Loads of super sniffs and rolls to be had!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete