Sunday 16 February 2020

Merry Christmas?

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here again!

Well, Dennis the Menace has blown through this end of the world. We had a fence panel come out and that seems all the damage here.

First thing this morning we went out and Old Two Legs took Holly's Cone Collar off cos the wind was slapping it against her head!

We had a Christmas Card delivered to us today fron Diane (Di) and David who live in Malta!

Good One Di!
Now, where have we seen those woofers before?

Holly was rather pleased cos as she says, our Dad is half Maltese Terrier! So that must make us a quarter Maltese Terrier!

Woof Woof!

Around lunchtime the rain didn't stop long enough for us to have a wander around the football field behind our house. So, we did what is known as a fast track Wee & Poo except Holly hung on until the very end before lifting her tail!

The wind had dropped a little but it was still there blowing the tree branches and the rain was dripping off OTL's nose! You know, it's a good job it's not Spring time cos then there would be leaves all over the place or worse still, Autumn, then there would be piles of leaves six foot deep!

We got back home and had a good rub down and were wrapped up in a blanket and left to steam on the bed and have a snooze!

OTL spent the rest of Sunday afternoon checking and double checking the Ofcom forms, which has now increased to two, making sure the information asked for is wot he has put down on the forms!

As we haven't heard any more on Archie Babe yelping in tragic pain, we can assume that all he did was catch his claw on the blanket. I did that jumping into the back of the car and yelped, also I held my paw up like a poor injured puppy and got no sympathy from OTL who just inspected it for blood, then told me to lift my paws up next time!

So much for sympathy!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get any sympathy when you hurt your paw, that's not nice. I was being very brave when I hurt my paw, it's a chap thing & I didn't want my mum poking & prodding in a sore spot. You might have noticed though that I'm very brave. I bet Holly chops was glad to get that collar taken off when she was out for a walk. That Xmas card is a tad late or is it early for next year. It's rained 🐈 & 🐸 here today but it seems to be easing up a bit now, still windy but not as bad as this morning. I bet OTL is fed up with that form, I think forms should be banned they take too much time to fill in. Do you think someone has a job reading filled in forms, I bet that's really boring. Well I hope Dennis is on his way out now, we've all had enough of him. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little (very brave) Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So a Merry Christmas to all at Godwin Towers, I wasn’t expecting to be typing that so quickly, maybe you ought to start thinking about the 2020 creation and not leave it until the last minute. You could use that Trevor stamp that T M can’t find, put that in the middle, a few Brambles Biscuits in a tree shape, add a bit a glitter, job done. We have just had rain all day, Michael spoke to Ken and Heather who moved to Merthyr in Wales, they are ok because their house is on a hill out of the town and they haven’t ventured out. We saw a picture of a flooded Grain Road this morning so I take it that the football field is your best weeing stop. Looks like more rain ahead but at least not as bad as a lot, a tree came down on a car in Lordswood Lane near Dargets Road but it seems that the occupants were ok according to someone who saw the car afterwards, not nice though. I hope that form is all filled in properly now, another thing down, by the way did you get cards from your Valentine and how many did OTL and TM get. I didn’t get any but have a daffodil that blew down in the wind on Friday, I rinsed the mud of it and put it in a little posy vase by the next day it had opened so it should be nice for a few days. All take care, Archie rest your paws and no more injuries and keep out of mischief xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Christmas cards is lovely . . . late or early!

    Weather was atrocious all weekend, so I was happily ensconced in the craft room making cards and doing my best to ignore the storm. Also watched a few films.

    Back in the office this morning . . . but nothing to do . . . hence coming over to see your blog!

    Have a good day xxx

    ReplyDelete