Friday 22 May 2020

Sniffs to roll in, water to paddle in and OTL to run circles around!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

You know, I just love these warm days, OK, I know it gets a bit exhausting chasing rabbits that turn into shadows as you get closer but there are other things that make up for it!

Like, some super sniffs that are calling Holly and I to have a big roll!

Much to Old Two Legs disgust!
Roll On, just look at those sniffs!
Now wot OTL doesn't think about is that you can wash the sniff off if it's too squashy!

Now this is good and I'm clean again, sort of!
 Holly didn't go swimming but she did wander up and down the beach looking for food and even let the Two Legs give her a stroke! Well they just didn't see the sniff that was still sticking to her back until afterwards!

 That thingy is still parked up at Sheerness having a service.

Don't forget, change the oil and fit a new anchor!
When we got home, Holly went into panic mode 'cos she couldn't remember where she had left her carrot!

What she didn't know was I had pinched it and hid it under OTL's pillow!

I'll finish it off tonight!

Can we do that again?
Yesterday they promised a drop of rain but we didn't see it here, just sunshine.

Perfect!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. So pleased to hear you found some supersniffs, I found a sniff in the garden and had a good roll in it but it didn't have any nice sticky squashy bits. We've had a very quiet day today on account of we didn't get much sleep last night. See, me and my mum went to bed early cos of getting up at 4 for work this morning, but, it was so hot, my mum opened the windows and put the fan on but I don't like the fan so I gave her a telling off, well in the end we ended up downstairs on the sofa and my mum wasn't happy cos she couldn't stretch out or get as comfie as she does in bed but I was very comfie and I had a really good nights snooze. My mum got home late from work so she missed a programme on the telly telling her how to slosh glue type stuff so that miffed her as well. Even the squirrels seem to have picked up on her bad mood cos we've not seen hide nor hair of them today, which is unusual. We're having another early night tonight but my boy is going to open the loft hatch so it doesn't get as hot upstairs, see now, him being a chap like wot I am, we use our noddles and solve these problems.
    I hope you're going to share Holly chops carrot with her later. I feel like 40 winks now cos it's still quite warm. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures today . . . Especially the one of you lying down by the settee.

    I heard you barking while TM was making a video earlier!

    Have a good evening everyone. Hope you get that carrot back! Xxx

    ReplyDelete