Thursday 21 May 2020

Well, it's better than horizontal rain!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

First thing this morning there were clouds in the sky and a gentle breeze but when we got the urge to go out for a second run it was getting warm and sticky!

Well, when a woofer gets all hot and sticky there is only one thing you can do!

Now this is what I call cooooool!
 It's amazing just how good you can feel after a quick paddle in the sea and to finish it off, stick your head under the water!
Wrrrrrrrrrrgh!
 After that there is only one thing you can do.

Take yourself for a long run on a short beach!
 Mind you, Holly Chops stayed up on the sea wall and kept well away from the water!

 I just kept going on the beach until I got the 'Whistle Call' to follow Old Two Legs up the hill.

I'll run up the beach and then back again when he calls!
The weather man says there might be rain tomorrow but I reckon the plants need a good soaking!

This afternoon OTL left us on our own as he had to return some equipment he borrowed and you know what? He even took the big car, just for a run and top up the battery!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well we've had a worrying day today. First thing this morning there was lots of little squirrels going by, my mum counted 8. When I came back from my walk, we could hear a noise coming from one of the squirrel nests and my mum was trying to see what was going on. My mum said the noise was worrying her a bit, well it's a noise I hadn't heard before, that's for sure. Anyways, it seems there was a squirrel guarding the nest and lots of the others were coming trying to get in, well this guard squirrel wasn't having any of it, it kept chasing the others off. I think if my mum had, had a very long ladder, she might have tried to climb up and see but then again, she don't like heights so she might have pushed one of the neighbours up but it would have needed to be a ladder like wot the firemen have. Well this noise went on for a few hours and there were a few fisticuffs with the guard squirrel guarding the nest, then it went quiet and has been quiet now for the last couple of hours but the guard squirrel is still there. Now I was wondering if they're all making a plan to try and mug me when I go for a wee. My mum was telling my boy all about it when he came home and do you know wot he said, he said had my mum contacted Spielberg for the rights to the movie. Cheeky or wot, I bet his scoff gets burned tonight. Anyways, apart from that not a lot happening here today. We watched Mrs TM flinging the glue today and I heard Holly chops, I reckon Holly chops knew I would be watching and she was telling me she loves me. Smashing pictures today. Hope you enjoyed your dip today Daisy, I nearly got wet when my mum got the hose out to water the garden but I got in the door sharpish. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good way to keep cool. . . Having a dip in the sea!

    V hot here too. Been in the garden nearly all day.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS . . . Hope Archie babes squirrels all survive xxx

    ReplyDelete