Sunday 14 June 2020

Another Warm Day!

Hi Woofers

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Wot a super sunny day! First thing this morning on our way around the football field, four big Labrador Woofers came crashing out of the trees and headed straight towards us!

I must admit, I didn't hang about and legged it back down the field leaving Holly and Old Two Legs to sort them out!

Well, Holly sat down on her tail, she wasn't letting any of them sniff her butt and OTL just stood there until they got close, then, in a big voice he said 'NO!' then when they skidded to a halt, looking a bit silly OTL said 'SIT!' and all four sat down!

It was then that the owner came out of the bushes and called them all back to him!

You don't mess with OTL!

Lunchtime there were the normal mob down on the sea front, it's getting very crowded on a weekend!



Dancing in the mud!

It will take a few days but I'm looking forward to seeing the tide in when we get down to the beach cos then I'll have a swim before OTL can stop me, even if he shouts 'NO!'

Look, the tide is way out there but it will come back soon!
 
We stopped for a little while at one of the benches and while OTL was looking at the sail craft going up and down the Medway Holly and I sat under the bench in the shadow!

I don't know why he sits up there when he could hide under the bench!

We were watching the Queen’s Birthday Parade as well. Well OTL was, I must admit, I fell asleep!

I thought it was funny that when they came to a halt the leg went up and then the boot stamped down and instead of a nice big crack, there was a sort of light thud!

I don't know about not having a tissue, If I was him, I'd use my sleeve and say I've been promoted to Silver Sleeves!

Eric is still having a great time with OTL, that is, OTL throws the squeaky ball and Eric runs after it and brings it back. Not like me, I run and fetch the ball that OTL throws but I then rush off and hide it in the grass!

Back to work tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's been a hot boring day here today. Firstly my mum woke me up when she got up for work, now since I work from home I don't see the point of her making me get up that early. Anyways, off she toddled and I had some peace and quiet and a nice snooze until she toddled back again and woke me up again. She said she was so tired she was seeing double so we both decided it would probably be a good idea to have a little snooze, so we did. I've not seen much of my boy today, he's been staying upstairs in his room for most of the day although I did see him when he came home from the shop with some goodies for snacks but he put them away and went back upstairs again. So that's no wrestling so far today but he says he's resting cos he's staying up late to watch the wrestling on telly very late tonight, I spose he wants to learn some new moves. OTL is probably right about that soldier wiping his nose on his sleeve and saying he's been promoted, lots of them chaps do seem to have stripes on their sleeves, I wonder if that's cos they all had runny noses. Good job you had OTL with you this morning to scare off them naughty woofers wot run away from their owner and good on Holly chops for not letting them get a sniff. I think you need to teach Eric the rules of fetch, TL throws ball, 4Legs runs after and gets ball and then takes ball to play with on own or in my case, I let the ball go at the furthest point from my mum so she has to go chase it. Nice pictures today, hope not too many TL's come to your beach. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it a beautiful day yesterday! I was out in the garden for most of it. Started a new book, watched the birds feeding on the sunflower hearts we've put out and also watched the blackbird sunbathing (I kid you not and will send photo for you).

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete