Thursday 20 August 2020

Sometimes it just has to be done!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

 

What a day, I mean, there in the West there was clouds, wind and rain while here in the East what did we get? Sunshine!

It was just one of those days when as soon as you went out the front door you knew it was going to be fun!

It all happened at lunchtime, there we were wandering along the middle path when I got the need for a poo and being a shy little girl I headed off to the long grass. Old Two Legs was close behind and stood ready with the poo bag to scoop up my doings.

While he was busy I decided to have a fast run along the path and off I went like a streak of light. I was well ahead of OTL and just as I came to path that lead down to the sea I got this terrible urge to turn left and see if the tide was in, it was!

Tide conditions were 'Muddy' and wet!

Well, what is a woofer going to do?

Cool man, just so cool!

Of course after a splosh about in the water what are you going to do? Yep! Roll on the sand to get dry, except that the bit of sand I chose was still damp from the waves lapping onto the beach!

Exfoliate!

OTL called me a Mucky, Soggy Doggy and walked off leaving me! Mind you, that didn't worry me 'cos I knew my way back to the car park and any way I knew he would stop at the bench for a rest!


Can you pick the sandy bits off my nose please?

It was good stretching out on the bench and slowly roasting in the sunshine, mind you, I did leave a big wet patch there after jumping down!

By the time we got home I was still damp all over but OTL got the doggy towel and I was rubbed down all over and was soon dry enough to head off to bed under the office desk!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it sounds like you had a good day Daisy, your skin must be wonderful now after the salt bath and exfoliation. Smashing pictures. Now I hear you had a siesta with OTL while Holly chops stood guard against the local moggies, in case they came in your garden. Now I went out for my wee this morning and all of a sudden I heard a thud, when I looked there was a moggie on top of my fence, looking at me. Well I did my best wags and said, helloooo come and play with me ..... the moggie just looked, so I did my, come on, don't be shy, the moggie still just looked at me so I said, oi you scruffy moggie, gerroff my fence or I'll tear you limb from limb ..... that was it, moggie scarpered. I went off to the vets where they were very happy to see me, as usual, my little lumps got looked at and the vet reckons they're ok for now and I've got some gel for my mum to rub in if they look sore. Now me and my mum have had a bit of a contra temp regarding my weeding in the garden, she doesn't like me pruning and I don't like her chasing me off. We did a bit of crafting and a few jobs, early night tonight cos my mum is a work tomorrow. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all had a good day. Been beautiful here so I went for a walk along the seafront. Lovely to hear the waves lapping at the shore.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete