Friday 5 February 2021

Thank Gawd It's Friday!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

What a super day it's been, I mean, first thing this morning it was warm and damp across the marshes. As we crossed the football field, we could see the mist on top of the marshlands and it looked rather picturesque but of course Old Two Legs had forgotten his camera!

It was still all squelchy across the field and the old golf course but we are used to that, in fact I can't remember the last time it was dry!

The weather man says that this weekend is going to be very wet indeed, but mainly up North, I think we may escape the wet down here, I hope so 'cos they also forecast snow!

Now OTL is still working on file transfers so we have to remind him when it's time to go out.

 Oi! It's time for walkies!

Heading off towards Grain we stopped to look over the marshes, you can see the water!

Quaggy or wot!

Down at the beach we saw that the rig is still at Sheerness, we reckon it will be soon time for it to leave, the amount of time it's been there re reckon you could have built a new one!

  Now, that's pleasant sight!

Back home again OTL was back on the computer, I reckon he has three or four days work ahead of him!

We are going to have an early night tonight, providing it isn't raining we think there could be a good sunrise!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. I think you've had a bit better weather than I have. It's rained a bit on and off here today but it has been a bit warmer. We've got snow forecast here as well but paws crossed we don't get any cos I don't like cold and I don't like cold and wet even more. Well me and my mum had a quick snooze when she got home from work for an hour, she wasn't very happy cos I trod on her nose when I was getting myself comfie. I sent her off to get her stabbing this afternoon and she said she didn't cry, now I'm not sure whether to believe her cos she's not as brave as me. Nice pictures today but the best one is you telling OTL it's time for walkies. Hope he gets through all his computer work quickly without problems. And it's pouring with rain again here. Take care and stay safe and have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look after your Mum Archie ... l bet she has a sore arm !
    BTW ... me and OTL had our jabs yesterday and slept most of today !!! Thought they were giving us covid vaccine not sleeping medicine ! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pic's. Hope everyone is ok after the jabs . . . My poor neighbour had a bad reaction. Good to hear OTL and TM just felt sleepy.

    Looks like I'll wake up to snow on Sunday morning! Got a yellow warning for it.
    Night all xxx

    ReplyDelete