Thursday 5 August 2021

Thanks for all the love.

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Sorry I missed the blog yesterday; Old Two Legs has been out all day with the laptop doing some 'reprogramming' on a system he installed into a school a few years ago!

I really should have a computer of my own, I'll have to save up all my treats and swap them for laptop!

With Holly leaving us so suddenly we have all been in shock, taking her to the vet with what we thought was an upset tummy and then being told that there was no hope and the kindest thing was to say goodbye there and then.

The Missus and Old Two Legs are pretty upset, as I am, but Holly will be coming back today and her ashes will be going into the big urn in the garden together with all the ferrets who have passed on.

On behalf of us here I want to say a big thank you for the kind words you sent. I think we have more readers than we know!

TM said she had five hundred comments and words of sympathy and seven hundred ticks on her FaceAche page thingy! 

We're not allowed on FaceAche 'cos TM wants it for her glue slapping club and woofers and ferrets sneaking onto her page and leaving 'constructive comments' would not be appreciated, I mean, as if we would!

In the mornings we normally go around the old golf course but there are too many 'Holly Sniffs' still there so we have started a walk alongside the corn field and down by the marsh.

Now, that should be fun when the wet weather comes 'cos the marsh is more like an inland lake and TM has only got half size wellies!

OTL has been bashing away on the computer trying to get a system to work and to celebrate his success, he let Eric out for a run around the house.

Now, if you know anything about ferrets, ferreting around is wot they do best and Eric is a master at ferreting.

He was rampaging around the house, chasing Wendy who likes to be chased sometimes, you can see her slow down when Eric stops chasing her! She has also been known to chase Eric and give him a bonk on the head to attract his attention!

Today Eric is in flying mode, that means he can run around the lounge, half way up the wall, then finish off with a double loop tuck!

You can tell he has been watching the diving or the gymnastics!

Today he did his master piece he went around the office walls, climbed up onto his cage, on the outside, then jumped onto the desk, ran across the laptop computer and managed to lock the keyboard!

Now OTL can't find how to unlock the keyboard!

Now OTL is not the happiest puppy in the litter!

We went down the beach and I managed to get a deep paddle in the water and then had a good roll in the sand to help dry my shoulders!

We are expecting a telephone call soon to tell us Holly's ashes are waiting for us to collect.

Bye for now and again, many thanks for the kind words, Holly would be chuffed to know so many Two Legs care.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Daisy I've seen all the messages on faceache, I was looking over my mums shoulder when she was reading them all and the messages on here. So much love,from so many TL's and us 4 paws as well, you all deserve it. Tell Eric to run back over the keyboard again and switch the lock off, sounds like he's been watching the olympics. Glad to hear you had a nice paddle but I really don't know how you can get yourself wet when you don't need too. I've been wet today, I had to go to the groomers ........ booooooo, hissssss, she sent my mum a picture of me in a silly snood thing cos my ears mustn't get wet, my mum has put it on faceache ..... honestly, the embarrassment. Then when my mum picked me up, Caroline said she saw a flea on my chin ..... well it weren't there when I went in and my mum has given me a forensic inspection and she hasn't seen any, but to make sure and to add insult to injury, she has put flea drops on me ....... double embarrassment and a cheek. I think santa paws should bring you your own laptop he could bring Mrs TM some full size wellies as well. My mum has just had a message to say Holly is home now so don't forget to give her my message when you're in the garden chatting with her, tell her I love her and she was one of the bestest girlfriends a chap could have. I bet she'll be bossing the ferrets when she's with them. Right, I better go get some scoff while I can still keep my eyes open, getting wetted is so tiring. Take care all, stay safe. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete