Thursday 16 September 2021

Eric the Sneak!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret back again!

What a super day today, I mean, it’s been warm and sunny all day.

Right from this morning’s walk up to late afternoon!

This morning after the walk, I was resting on the bed, getting ready for a snooze while Old Two Legs gets into poo shovelling for the ferrets, when this Eric pokes his snout over the edge of the bed!

 I mean, what a thing to do, if it wasn't for the fact that OTL was sitting next to me, checking me out for grass burrs, Eric might have had the scare of his life!

I'm sure he wasn't climbing up to give me a kiss, more than likely he was after my teeth cleaning chew!

Well, he didn't get it!

After working hard guarding the office, I decided it was time to go out, so, taking a big run up, I jumped up and gave the chair an almighty great shove!

It works every time!

It also woke Eric up as well and we both got OTL going!

Miss Wendy isn't into wandering down on the sea wall so we left her snoozing under a blanket in the cage!

Today Eric decided to investigate the grass to see if there was any sign of 'Weasel Wee'.

He reckons to have found some but to be honest, I couldn't sniff a thing!

Bet you can't see me!

Now, to be honest, I was having more fun with Eric's squeaky ball, digging a big hole and burying it as far down into the hole as possible!


I bet he won't find this in a hurry!

In the end OTL dug up the ball for him, but no panic, if he is out tomorrow, I'll dig a bigger hole and then we'll see what he does with it!


If she thinks she's going to bury it there then I'll do the same with her Chew!

This afternoon OTL has been looking at cars, now, OTL has a problem, he wants a super-fast, boy racer car that can scream off down the road burning all four tyres and making an earth-shattering spectacle.

The trouble is, he can't afford one like that and the insurance is through the roof!

I suppose that's one of the problems of getting old and doddery, the insurance catches up with you!

If all else fails, he could afford a Morris Minor!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well Daisy, Eric is definitely taking liberties with you these days, I think you need to pinch all his chicken strips when he's not looking and hide them high up where he can't get them. Now I would never hide a ferrets ball but I think Eric deserved it today. I reckon he's got his glad eye on you and that's why he teases. Just tell OTL to get any jam jar and drill a hole in the exhaust pipe then he can sound like a boy racer and he could wear a baseball cap back to front and people won't know the difference. OOOOOOhhhh but don't forget the go faster stripes down the side of the new jam jar. Now, this insurance lark, I thought it was supposed to get cheaper when you got older and proved you hadn't been playing bumper cars on the road. My mum says her first car was a morris minor and she loved it, it was an ex gpo van type and it was yellow and she said there was loads of room in the back for her woofers, she reckons they're cheap to put right if they go wrong on account of they don't have all these new fangled puter chips in them and they've only got little wheels to the tyres are cheap. See there would be enough room in the front for Mrs TM, plenty of room in the back for you and the ferret cages and Mrs TM could probably fit in a fair amount of crafting stash. Smashing pictures today. We had a nice dry day as well. I went for a bit of a late walk but I didn't mind too much. We walked round to Alfie Puggles house to drop of some stuff wot my mum forgot to pack when he went home. Apart from that we've had a bit of a lazy day on account of my mum is off to work tomorrow and Saturday but then she's off until next Friday so that means a good few lay ins. My boy was supposed to be coming home early today cos he started very early this morning but he's been held up so he won't be home for a couple of hours ....... that means I won't get to have a wrestle with him today. I will tell him I won by default of account of he didn't turn up. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete