Tuesday 26 October 2021

Internetty again!

          

Us again, Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

You know, living in a village out on the Hoo Peninsular can be great fun, except when the Internetty, Telephone and Electricity supplies go down.

Last night the Internetty and Telephone went down!

Two out of Three An’t bad!

Hey, that could make a good song!

Of course, The Missus is a little put out ‘cos she can’t upload the films she has made regarding a new way of slapping glue and sprinkling sparkle stuff on your toast!

That was the idea but fate stepped in and as of twelve last night it all went abdomen over thorax!

TM, not a happy lady.

Old Two Legs wasn’t too bad ‘cos he had sent off the VAT report to HMRC during the day but when I sat down to do my blog…….nothing!

Daisy is not a happy puppy!

Lunchtime walkies was a little fraught, I met up with a young woofer who was tearing around like a blue tailed fly but OTL grabbed him before I did him any harm, (A nip on the nose would have sorted him out!)

Blow me if we didn’t meet another tear arse woofer trying to play games. This one had escaped and still had his lead on, so, as he was running around OTL while chasing me, OTL stood on the lead!

The woofer went twice around OTL’s legs before coming to an abrupt halt with his nose under OTL’s boot!

He got the idea and when OTL let him go, he went tearing off to find the rest of his family!

Right, what I’ll do is to keep the blog open and as soon as the Internetty comes back I’ll upload it together with the pictures, trouble is, we don’t know how long it will take to all come back!

See you soon, claws crossed!


No Internetty here!

 Well, here we are at half ten and Verstuffin won the F1 Race and I have had to listen to a Bob Dylan program on the TV, boring or wot!

Still OTL loves it, I suppose that is because he is old!

Claws crossed tomorrow it will all be mended and I can post this.

Well, it’s half past twelve tomorrow and still no sign of telephone or Internetty, but, using the mobile phone OTL has been able to book an appointment at a vet who have a ferret on their web site and they say they love ferrets!

TM has decided to come with us so she can post a couple of letters ‘cos the local post office hasn’t got Internetty so can’t process a card transaction! We are working on the fact that there is a post office where the vet is located and we’ll be able to post and pay!

Well, we went all over the place and it was a case of ‘Closed on Mondays’!

We got Eric into the vet and they did another Cryopen on the tumour and we have been told to come back in two weeks. The way we are going it could be that this localised frost bite kill off the tumour in the end, it’s just a case of ‘how long’!

Tuesday Morning………….it’s back! We got Internetty back but no telephone, one out of two ain’t bad!

 

Is that the tinkle of Internetty?

I’m off for breakfast now, see you later!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's lovely to see you back on the internetty and wot a lovely picture to go with it all. Good news about Eric and we hope it keeps getting better and better. I did miss you all and hearing all the news. Good on you for getting them woofers put in their places. It's been a bit boring here without having something interesting to read or watch, we do like getting the news and watching the glue flinging. I went for a late walk yesterday and I insisted on going up to Brenda's, see it was a good thing I did cos Brenda isn't very well so me and my mum took Milly up to the paper shop to pick up Brenda's paper and we told them to get a paperboy to drop it off today and tomorrow and we'll let them know after that if Brenda will be fit enough to pick it up herself. We'll go for a late walk again today and see if Milly wants to come with us. I have to say it was nice having a mate to chat to while we walked and I did take care of her, I told any other woofers to woof off in case they scared her cos she's only little.
    I'll keep my paws crossed your internetty is all fixed and doesn't go wrong again. Have a good day all, take care and stay safe. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty internetty thingy wotsamacallit!!! Good to have you back anyway.

    Nice photos of you. Hope Eric is ok.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete