Thursday 11 November 2021

Cloudy again.

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret back with you again.

These Autumnal Days can really make you gloomy. I mean, it's not as though it's wet or rainy or even cold but you just can't get over the gloomy feeling when it is wall to wall grey cloud!

Old Two Legs has been busy 'Manufacturing' for a user who is in Singapore

He reckons he has supplied stuff to all seven continents in the world, except Antarctica, but he has supplied to people who take his stuff there!

Today on the walk along the sea front we didn't see anyone, not soul, there were a couple of wading type of birds but that was it, dead boring really!


Looks rather bleak, doesn't it?

 Even Fred was absent from the raking ground but I must admit, it looked like all the raking was done.


 I must ask him what he does with the brambles.

 We went around the edge of the forest and was pleased to see the trees in their autumn colours, it won't be long before even they fall off leaving it just for the branches!


 Autumn may be colourful but to be honest, I prefer Spring!

I wonder if we will get any snow this year or even a good frost. It seems that down here we are getting warmer during the Winter and it seems we have a very long Autumn that lasts all the way from the end of Summer all the way through to Spring!

Friday tomorrow then it's the weekend!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's been cold and grey here too. I went for a late walk and I called in at Brenda's but she was out, my mum had a job to get me off Brenda's doorstep cos I wanted to see her. I only saw one woofer when I was out and that was the size of a horse so I gave it a wide berth. My mum is working for the next 3 days so it will be early morning wees here. I don't like going out in the morning when it's pitch black, you never know wot could be lurking up the garden. Nice photos today but I prefer the leaves on the trees, maybe we should get someone to go round with the super glue and glue them on. OTL is a very clever chap and it seems like they know it all round the world. My mum has been to the north pole where she went to santa paws house when my boy was small. I think I heard my mum say that she read somewhere there was going to be snow this year, I don't like snow, it's cold and wet. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete