Friday 12 November 2021

OTL and Computers don't mix!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret back with you again.

YUK!

That's what today has been, I've been wet after the morning walk, wet again after going out for a wee in the garden and wet again as I wandered around for my lunchtime walk!

The weather man said it was going to be cloudy with the odd shower, if you are unlucky.

UNLUCKY?

Blooming distraught I've been!

I started off by suggesting that Old Two Legs goes out first to see if it's wet, would he?

No, he blooming well wouldn't!

Well, after that it all went downhill. It started by getting my tail wet, then my head and finally my nose!

We met up with Fred who was just finishing off the last couple of rakes and the grass will be bramble free next year, we hope!

...and let that be a lesson to you!

Back home I jumped up onto the bed and wrapped myself in one of The Missuses shawls which is just great for getting rid of rain drops!

OTL retired to his office to try to program some gear, using and old bit of gear as a master and then try to bend it to the modern bit of gear.

He started off well then it all went to pieces and he then started to call the computer funny names, well not so much funny but ruder!

That's it with OTL, he has a fine vocabulary where computers are concerned!

Well, it's now dark and the sun has gone down, the programming has been put away until tomorrow and OTL has been playing with Eric. It looks a fine sight, Eric lying on his back with his paws in the air, sucking on a bottle of Ferret Oil as if he was a little baby being bottle fed!

See you tomorrow and don't forget, F1 this weekend!

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Poor Daisy, I know exactly how you feel about the weather except for the bit about getting wet, on account of I don't do wet and refuse to shift off the step if I spot it raining. I've done a few quick sprints into the garden and then back indoors when I've been desperate for a wee or a poo. I know the language OTL speaks when he's conversing with the puter, my mum seems to use the same one when she talks to the puter at times, I have to cover my ears sometimes. Smashing picture of you today, the other picture is nice but the one of you is best. I'm having an early night tonight on account of my mum going to work again tomorrow, I really don't like getting up early. Enjoy the racing this weekend. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete