Thursday 24 February 2022

A snoozy day.

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy here again.

You know, there are some days that just seem to drift away. You know, wake up, fiddle about with a couple of things then have a snooze, then a spot of lunch followed by a snooze wake up in time for a nibble and then a snooze before watching a DVD and bed!

Now, I don't want you to get the idea that I'm a lazy puppy but I've just had one of those days!

  

It started off this morning, I mean, what can you do with a morning that starts off like this!


  The Daffodilly was still tucked up in bed, like wot I should be!

 After a morning snooze under the office desk, we headed off to the sea wall for a stroll. The sky had perked up a little but the rain bucketed down just as we got to the car park and as we got in the car the sky opened up and everything got washed, except us!

  Just over our left shoulder there was a bank of clouds, all black and full with rain!

 A quick shot of Southend then rush back to the car park stopping only to snap a Hawthorn flower getting ready for a wash down!

 Never mind the rain, these flowers are always first to bloom and they always make me smile!

Back home even Old Two Legs had an afternoon snooze. The Missus was at her desk glue slapping and we thought we saw Archie Babe wander across the Zoom Screen but it could have been a pussy cat, it was moving that fast!

Let’s hope the weather gets better tomorrow!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy the Snooze!

2 comments:

  1. Well it’s nice to have a lazy day every now and then isn’t it? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Daisy. Oi, fancy calling me a cooking fat ....... wot a cheek. I was going to wave my paw at you but you was fast asleep on OTL's lap and I got the picture to prove it. I was watching Mrs TM and my mum flinging the glue for most of the day on account of it being raining this morning and then we had hail stones this afternoon. Them hail stones were big, I went to chase a squirrel out the garden and I was being bombarded with them. My boy walked to town and bought some apple turnovers and crumpets back and he got caught in the hail but luckily he didn't get too wet, I reckon it's cos them hail stones were bouncing around all over the place. I decided not to take my mum out for a walk this morning on account of all the rain, I don't do wet so I stayed home in the warm and dry. Well we've all got one more lay in tomorrow and then we'll be back at work on Saturday. Nice pictures today. I'm off for a pre scoff snooze so take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete