Friday 11 March 2022

Here comes the rain!

Hello Woofers,

It's Daisy here again!

Well, as predicted, rain is falling outside the window and the pond is filling up.

Mind you, we had an hour for our morning walk without rain but I reckon it's going to be rainy all over the weekend.

Mind you, if it is rainy, we will have plenty of time for snuggles and snoozes!

We met up with a few woofers out for a walk but they were far away except one of the Yorkies who loves Old Two Legs and always comes running to get his tail tickled!

  OK, that's enough tail tickling for today!

As we headed back, we could see more Daffodillies flowering all along the path. There was one that sprouted a yellow flower and another flower was white!

 

 The Hawthorn flowers were still on the trees but also leaves were pushing the flowers to one side.

 

 

Spring is really here!

 Mind you, I'm going to keep well hidden 'cos if we don't go out, I might end up being washed, blown dry and shaved!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, well did you hear them wimmin gassin today when they was flinging the glue ........ I did. I went out early, very early on account of my mum wanting to get her glue ready for flinging. It was sunny when I went out but there was a very chilly wind and I decided half way to turn round and go home. It started raining around lunch time and it's still raining now. I found a big fat froggie in my garden last night but it didn't want to play sniff and hop, I was disappointed and my mum came out and chased me in. Smashing pictures today. Tell OTL if it's raining outside he can't make you wet inside so he will have to wait until the sun comes out before he puts you in the shower. Take care, stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete