Monday 9 May 2022

Another Laxy Day gone to Pot!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy here!

Well, after yesterday’s super sunny day I was expecting Old Two Legs to be out in the garden, on his knees digging away at the three ton of weeds that have sprouted from nowhere and are trying to take over the garden!

Well, that was the plan, right up to just after breakfast time.

That's when the carrier called and dumped a load of stuff on the desk which OTL had to programme and package ready to take to the customer.

That's when the trouble started!

Somehow OTL seems to have lost the program and no matter where he looked, he couldn't find it. So, next step is to borrow a thingy, extract the program out of it and go 'Fiddly Diddly' and make it all work.

Well, again, that was the plan up to just after lunchtime!

He has spent all afternoon searching the files to try and make it all work!

I, on the other paw, have been resting my eyes under the desk on my favourite bed trying to help with some suitable advice. 

Like, 'Put it away and let's go out’, not that he listened to me and even suggested my helpful advice was not needed!

So, after absolutely hours and hours of looking and fiddling, he finally thinks he has got it right and before he delivers it all to the customer, he has to programme another load that will be arriving tomorrow!

If he carries on like this, I might hire my own doggy walker to take me out!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

A Bored Daisy!

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. I know just wot you mean, I've had one of those days myself, how's about you and I move in together and find new TL's to wait on us. Now last night I went to bed a bit earlier on account of missing so much snooze over these plumbing issues. Now I thought I'd trained my mum to give me the odd treat now and then until I fell asleep but last night it was like trying to get blood out of a stone ....... so, I got her up twice pretending I needed a wee, but still no treats appeared. Now my boy decided he was feeling in need of some scoff about 11 last night and decided to go and get some crumpets. I went down with him but then he locked himself inside the downstairs loo so I went back to bed to wait for him to come out. Well he shouted up the stairs that my mum needed to come down cos the downstairs loo was broken and there was no water in the taps ................. Now he should have taken notice of my fly out to the back of the garden and wait ...... my mum was not a happy puppy ........ I decided while I was out there I better have a poo cos I knew I would be dicing with death if I woke her up again. We were all up early this morning, my boy had to go to work, my mum had to wait for the plumbing man and I knew I wasn't going to be allowed a lay in if my mum was up. Well the plumbing man came, I thought he was going to move in and I was just deciding how much rent to charge him when at last he sorted the problem, not without having to go to get parts 3 times, 3 1/2 hours I was stuck in the living room on my own you know. I went to visit Brenda and Milly but they were out but a bit later I went again and they were home. Do you know Daisy, my boy bought my mum some apple turnovers home and they're still sitting in the packet, I did offer to help her and eat them myself and she just growled at me. My mum says she knows how OTL feels when things go wrong and sends all her sympathies to him. I'm with you though Daisy, it's us woofers wot suffers the most and they just don't appreciate the help we offer them. Tail up Daisy, you can always take me up on my offer to move in together, we can eat as much scoff as we want, go for walks when we want and roll in as many sniffs as wot we can find, no baths, not clipping. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Daisy, just to add, the toilet problem isn't sorted ......... my mum is jumping up and down .......... love little Arch xx

    ReplyDelete