Monday 16 May 2022

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy here!

Well, we were up late this morning, missed all the woofers and the sunrise! Mind you, it was rather misty across the estuary and the container ship was almost hidden. 

 What we really need are a few sunbeams coming down from the clouds!

 Back home I was a little restless and asked Old Two Legs if we can go out again. He thought I wanted another poo but really all I wanted to do was have a run across the old golf course.

On the way OTL spotted some of those Goats Beard flowers but they were a different colour to the red ones we normally see.

 

It's also called Jack Go to Bed at Midday!

When we got to the golf course it was all fenced in and a sandy path was laid for us to walk on, mind you, I did spot a couple of poo piles where the fox had missed the grass and left it on the path!

You know, I even had a sniff where the fox had been!

We walked around the golf course and down onto the marshes but to be honest, I just didn't fancy a long walk down to the sea, so I collapsed onto the gras and refused to move!

OTL came back and as soon as he put my lead onto my collar I was up and tugging to go back home!

As soon as he gets here, we are off back home again!

Well, it made a change from the walk along the sea wall!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy!

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well I've been in the vets all day getting lots of cuddles from all the ladyeeeeeeeez. My teef are all polished now but they did have a bit of a problem on account of I didn't want to go to sleep and I was keeping my jaw firmly closed so it was a bit difficult for them to get to my teef at the back which is the teef they really wanted to polish the most, still, I came home with all my teef and they're all sparkly now. I was starving, do you know I didn't get any brekkie but they gave me some of my scoff when I woke up. I've been trying to persuade my mum to give me more scoff cos she's only giving me little bits at a time. My mum said I should have a siesta and when I wake up she'll give me some more. It's been quite warm here today but they've got air conditioning in the vets so I was quite comfy. Our new sky box should be arriving tomorrow, so my mum is moaning that she'll have to get up early again so she don't miss the man wot brings it. Smashing pictures today. Them foxes are not very polite, pooing on the path. You should have got OTL to carry you back to the car. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (I've been a brave boy again with sparkly teef) Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete