Saturday 11 June 2022

Getting ready for the holidays!

 Hello Woofers!

It's me again, Daisy de Dog!

It has been a bit of a run around today. Old Two Legs has been busy getting the car ready by vacuuming all the dust and stones from inside the car, plus giving it a good wash down. Tomorrow will be the engine that gets the once over and all the oily bits get topped up ready for the off!

On our morning walk we met up with the gang and had a good laugh at Monika, (Erics Two Legs) desperate attempts to get Eric to fetch a ball that wasn't his from the mud!

Eric wasn't going to get the ball until he had got some nibbles and there was no way Monika was going to try to walk across the sea weed!

No, it's your turn to get the ball!

 The discussion went on for ages and both of them got wet butts!

The morning walk also got a good shot of the sun above the horizon.

I'll be glad when the autumn sunrise comes back with all that red sky!

 We saw the first Dragon Fly today, a Brown Chaser but it's a good sign. I can see OTL getting the macro lens out soon!

I think it is a Two Spot Chaser.

I'm off to watch the F1 Racing now.

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy De Dog. Smashing pictures but where's one of you? I've had a pretty quiet day, well I say quiet, I have had to have one or 2 words with Alf about his manners, he seems to think he can go out of MY door, into MY garden before me, don't worry though Daisy, I soon put him right and shoved him out the way. He weren't happy about being put out in the garden at silly o clock this morning, in fact, my mum had to pick him up and put him out. He's spent most of the day snoring. Now I don't blame that woofer for not wanting to get his paws dirty and wet, fair play to him, I mean his TL has got shoes on, she should go fetch it. Hope Mrs TM had a good day glue flinging. I hope you're inspecting OTL's cleaning, it's most important it's all up to scratch. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, Alf and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete