Wednesday 15 June 2022

Warm Innit?

Hi Woofers!

Daisy here.

Hasn't it been a warm day? It was warm first thing this morning and had all the promises of getting hotter by the time we went out at lunchtime.

One thing we did see was a pleasure cruiser that was stranded on the mud flat, obviously turned right too early!


I said two points to starboard!

Lunchtime came and I rushed down to the sea front looking to get a cooling dip but there was an 'on shore' breeze that was picking up the waves and crashing them onto the shore!


Cooling it may be but too rough for swimming!

I ended up with wet paws but stayed out of the water in case I got swept out to sea!

We noticed that the boat was still in the same position as this morning, maybe it has decided to stay there for a day or two as part of a holiday! 


Going through the forest we were looking for that hover fly we found the other day. It's supposed to be quite common but all we saw was a small Hover Fly which there is loads in the forest!

A 'Standard' Hover Fly on the wing!

Old Two Legs has been packing up the last of the camera gear. He is going to take the big lens and tripod and with a bit of luck get a shot of an otter!

Tomorrow is the last day at home before our holiday then we will be off on Friday!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well you sound like you've had an interesting day. I went out for a walk very early this morning but I didn't go too far on account of it was getting a tad too warm too quick, so I turned round and headed home. I don't think my mum minded too much on account of she didn't really feel up to a long walk. My mum had to go to bed early last night cos she was dirty dick and felt well rough, so she left me in charge and I had to keep an eye on my boy. He behaved for most of the time and he did let me out for a wee before I decided to go back and look after my mum. My mum has spent most of the day resting on the sofa, so me being a good boy, have been snuggling up and make sure she's alright. To be honest, it's just been too warm to move around much anyways. My boy is off work until the weekend so it means I have to do overtime, keeping and eye on him as well as looking after my mum. Smashing pictures today. Shame about the boat getting stuck on the mud. Just think Daisy, soon you'll have lovely quiet beaches to roll on and nice clean water to swim in. Make sure that OTL has packed enough scoff in the car for you and your toys and bed stuff, I mean you don't want to get all that way and then find out he's forgotten something. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete