Thursday 4 August 2022

A Monochromatic Morning!

Hi Woofers.

It's Daisy again!

Old Two Legs loves to play with the camera settings, the lenses and filters and today he has done all three at once!

He has been into the settings and dialled in the Monochromatic settings, ‘cos it provides significantly greater contrast between blue and yellow or white subjects. It's a sort of black 'n white fiddly diddly with coloured glass in front of the lens!

Just to make sure the settings were in order, a picture of my tail waving in the air!

When we got down to the sea front, a shot of the late sunrise. Not the best shot and it would have been better if there were some broken clouds.
 

 It was better when we got to the Two Trees but once again the lack of broken clouds didn't help any!


I must admit that I started to loose interest and was pleased to bump into Ollie and share a couple of sniffs.

 

 Not a bad sniff for first thing in the  morning!

 

 While I was saying good bye to Ollie, OTL took this sneaky shot of me, I'm naturally monochromatic!

  I think the forest was best for B&W, you can fill the whole frame with the subject.

 Just for a change, there were no other woofers around, so, that made for some good shots of the forest leaves and trunks.

 Plus, there was the benefit of the temperature being three degrees lower that being in the sunshine.

Tomorrow we may take the Infrared camera with us and see what happens!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy


2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. You look lovely wotever fiddly diddly OTL does to the camera. The other pictures are smashing as well. Well I've been to the groomers and been balded, I must admit, I do feel a tad cooler. I went in and saw puggle while I was there and had a good sniff round his house to make sure he hadn't gone home with any of my toys, you can never trust him to not sneak off with one of my precious toys, he's done it before you know. Me and my mum had a really good siesta this afternoon, we got woken up when my boy came home from work. I tried sleeping upstairs then downstairs last night, then I tried sleeping upstairs again, then I went back downstairs again to compare, then I decided me and my mum could sleep upstairs as long as she took me a snack. I'm not sure where I'll decide we can sleep tonight yet, I might have to do test runs like last night. My mum says she's looking forward to zooooooming tomorrow, so I spose that means I'll be neglected as usual. I think I'll go and have another siesta on account of being groomed is such hard and exhausting work. Take care, stay safe and cool all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like a film star there Daisy! xxx

    ReplyDelete