Tuesday 9 August 2022

and now for something completely different!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here!

Well, it's been one of those days today. First thing this morning we were out rushing around and getting the new car all packed up and, on its way, to get its MOT done. I couldn't go so I stayed at home while Old Two Legs took it then had to sit in the waiting room and wait until they had finished!

The sun was still shining and it looked rather good behind the old tree!


 
Once we got past the tree we saw some clouds in the sky, now that's something we haven't seen for some time!
 

 Look, clouds but they didn’t stay for very long!

It was late when OTL got back but that was no reason why I couldn't have my lunchtime walk. Just for a change OTL dug out the Infrared Camera and took some shots!

 

The first shot was of the new gas container that is still in the process of being built!

 

Next was across the football field, just look at those clouds!

Finally, OTL got all sneaky and caught me having a rest in the shade, well, it was rather hot!

 
 
 
I think that OTL will take the camera tomorrow to see what he can capture!
 
See you tomorrow.
 
Luv,
 
Daisy

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well it's been very hot here today, no clouds, no rain, not much breeze. I went out very early this morning but I didn't see any of my mates, I reckon they were still in bed snoozing. My mum went off and did a big shop and came home crying, but she cheered up when I suggested lunch and then a siesta. We went upstairs to bed so we could stretch out instead of siesting on the sofa where it's a bit cramped. When we woke up my mum decided to go over town and get a few little bits that she needed and came back with a new pair of slippers amongst other things. She's very pleased with her new slippers, it doesn't take much...... My boy just got home from work and went and sat in a cold bath on account of him feeling hot. He's off work until the weekend now so that means we can have lay ins, wrestles and fights. Smashing pictures today, I was pretending I could see snow on the ground, that made me feel a bit cooler. Take care and stay safe and cool all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (hot) Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete