Thursday 1 September 2022

Autumn is a coming!

Hello Woofers.

Daisy here!

Well, for the third day it has been rather windy down on the sea front. Today however, I've been playing games with Old Two Legs.

You see, this morning I got out of the car, headed across the football field, had a wee and a poo, then I spotted the pack coming across the field.

Well, what's a woofer to do?

I sat down and looked across the field and ignored OTL calling me!

I was still there as they passed me, having a run around chasing a ball.

Daisy Dog was still sitting on her tail when from the other way, along came two woofers who were chasing a ball. They looked like they could cause trouble so I went off to hide in the bushes.

OTL called again and this time I decided to follow him!

It was still dull out to sea but I stayed with OTL, just in case the woofers came back!

Heading down towards the car I saw Murphy ahead of us, just strolling along. Now that woofer is one mighty dog. You know he is so big I reckon OTL could put a saddle on him and ride him home!

That's one mighty woofer!

It was the same wind at lunchtime and OTL had to walk around with his hood up over his head, mind you, I stayed close to OTL, just in case Murphy came back!

Well, it looks safe now!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. It's been a bit grey and cloudy here today, still quite warm though. Now I went off to the vets this morning for an emergency appointment, naturally, I was very brave and I got a nice young lady vet who was so impressed with me she gave me a whole bag of treats to bring home for free. My mum thinks I've pulled something charging across the garden seeing off the squirrels. I got to take some pain killer tablets and I must admit it did feel better after I had my tablet but it was a bit stiff when I woke up from my siesta this afternoon. My mum has got to lift me on and off the sofa, up and down the stairs and on and off the bed. I'll be keeping her busy. I mean Daisy, it's an industrial injury so it's up to my mum to compensate me. I was listening to my mum and Mrs TM when they was flinging the glue. I hope OTL didn't crack any of his teef when he was eating his cheese on toast, talking of teef my mum is off tomorrow afternoon to have one of hers taken out. That woofer does look rather large but I find they come in very handy if it's raining, you can stand under them for shelter. Smashing pictures today. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (super guard dog) Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a dog it's a small horse! xxx

    ReplyDelete