Saturday 3 September 2022

How is Archie Babe?

 Hello Woofers,

It's Daisy Dog here!

Well now, what's this about poor Archie? Chasing around, trying to bite a squirrel's bum?

End up limping? Having to visit the vet? Getting bags of treats?

Now come on, we can all pull a flanker from time to time but half inch a bag of nibbles as well as a cuddle?

Hope you get better soon!

Being Saturday Old Two Legs had some jobs lined up which will mean he is going to get all tired and worn out!

It starts off with the morning walk.

 The sun was well up and shining all over the place, mind you the sea was flat calm.

I just couldn't resist, I waited until OTL was picking up a poo I had just planted, then, seeing he was on his knees, I ran down the hill, onto the sea front and straight into the mud!

I could hear OTL grumbling away about messing up the car seats so I just dangled my paws in the mud and water!

I mean, he had only just had the car cleaned!

A bit further up the sea wall the pack of Two Legs were looking out to see and pointing. There, out in the distance was a woofer charging up and down the mud flats, having a great time!

There were a few of us sensible woofers sitting on the sea wall cheering him on!

One woofer, Cody, was really more interested in chasing a canvas pack that was pretending to be a rabbit or something.

Cody was given the command of 'Dead’, which means ‘Drop it' which he did. The TL picked it up but didn't throw it 'cos he was more interested in the woofer on the mud flats!

Cody was not a happy puppy.

Now Cody can be a bit possessive regarding his lure, so he sat down, looked up to his TL and said......'DEAD!'

It didn't work.

 
I said ....'DEAD!'
 
 You know, it's the same with all the TL's, they just don't listen but they expect us to jump to attention!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,
 
Daisy Dog!
 

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy, yep I did I managed to blag a whole bag of treats to myself, usually the vet gives you a couple of tiddly little treats but I got a whole bag full of them all to myself. I noticed my mum didn't get any treats when she was at the dentist though, so I'm guessing she wasn't good and didn't behave herself. Well she spent most of yesterday feeling sorry for herself and dribbling out of one side of her mouth wot looked like she was a hamster with a golf ball in her gob. My boy is feeling better today. Now last night I just went to bed with my mum and my boy came in to see how we were, he sat on the bed and then I moved over to make space for him, I gave him a good licking and then I gave my mum a good licking and then my boy and then my mum. See, I do look after them even though I was injured myself. My leg is all better now and I can chase the squirrels again as long as my mum doesn't catch me. My mum is still feeling a bit sorry for herself but she's going to work tomorrow, she still looks like she's sucking a golf ball though. My boy has just ordered her a mini mcflurry cos her chompers don't feel like they can manage a nice juicy steak at the moment. Smashing pictures today, I can't understand why OTL moans about you washing your paws though, you think he would be pleased. I'm off to see if I can blag a bit of mcflurry so take care, stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (bandido) Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - poor Archie - although from the above comment it sounds like he's recovering, but his Mum has a way to go yet! x

    ReplyDelete