Tuesday 18 October 2022

Play Misty for me!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy here.

What a morning!

Now I've often seen the mist over the marshes with a backing of sunrise but today there was mist all the way down to the football field and over the bramble bushes!

It's so misty the Poo Bin has disappeared!

It was only when I got to the other side of the field that I saw the lads sniffing their way to the sea wall!

Even Ollie was galloping along!

Old Two Legs did a little fiddly Diddly on the camera and managed to get this shot.

It's good the way the colours blend into each other, who knows, The Missus might even copy it!

There also seems to have some more Fiddly Diddly and got a sunrise!

You know it only lasts for thirty seconds before it all goes POOF!

We met up with some more woofers and once again OTL got to tickle the butt of this woofer!

Can I have a tickle on the tail please?

Mind you, I can have a tickle any time I want and I get a tickle on the tail as well!

Just look at this well tickled tail!

Looks like we will have some fine weather over the next few days, I'll see if OTL wants to go out for a run?

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. some very fine shots there, smashing one of you and your tail. We've had a busy day here with an early walk wot was quite boring until I met Boris the bounce. He is one of my favourite mates on account of him being so big but so gentle, he doesn't bounce on me anymore, he just stands and chats about sniffs. I sent my mum off to the vets to pick up my tablets and then on to the TL place were they dish out tablets for TL's for her stuff, then to the shops to bring home some treats. After a few more jobs we decided to celebrate all that hard work with a siesta, nicely snuggled on the sofa, ooohhh Daisy it was so cosy. We've got a lot of sunshine here but it sure is chilly out, soon be time for wearing a fleece. I might see you tomorrow if you're around for zooooooom time with Mrs TM. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete