Saturday 17 December 2022

Back to -4 degrees!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy here.

Well, I was expecting the temprature to climb another degree or two today but this morning, first thing, the gauge showed minus four degrees, chilly!

Mind you, there wasd a sunrise to make up for the cold.

  The night shift has just finished!

 One thing I don't like is the frosty grass on my paws but there is a bonus, the rabbit poo taste good slightly chilled!

 

Can I nibble this rabit poo before OTL spots me?

Once I got chased off the rabit poo he set about recording the sunrise, not the best one he has ever done but at least it's not grey clouds!


That's a pretty reflection of the mud flats, at least there no wormy men chasing worms!

Lunchtime it had warmed up a treat, the gauge in the car showed minus 2 degrees! It's getting serious!

We met up with a couple of Rescue Dogs, one was rescued from Bosnia and other one from South London!

Bosnia to the left and the tail is a South London Greeting!

 Of course, they both said hello to OTL and got strokes before heading off to find a sniff or two! 

OTL spent the afternoon adjusting the price list on his stock, it's amazing how the prices are climbing.

We are off to watch the last of Lord of the Rings and a cuddle on the sofa!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. It didn't feel any warmer here today, in fact we had a smattering of snow over night. I would have felt sorry for my mum going to work but she made me go in the garden before she went, so I didn't feel as sorry for her as I did for myself and my poor little frozen plates of meat, meanwhile, Millie was upstairs curled up snug as a bug in a rug. We got some good news this afternoon, Brenda is home so my mum took Millie back to her, of course I pretended to be very upset, and I did a bit of heartbreaking howling, then I settled down to eating some scoff without having to worry about another woofer mugging me for it. I mean, you have to make visitors feel like you're going to miss them don't you. My mum said when she got back that she hoped I wouldn't miss Millie too much, Millie who I said. Frozen rabbit currants are the best but we don't often see them here on account of old hawk eye making sure I don't get them. My mum walked home from work with Boris the bounce and his TL, now his TL was complaining he woke up cold in the night, he said Boris had snuck in, climbed on the bed and had managed to snag the duvet and get himself snuggled down under it. Well done Boris, that's the way to treat them TL's. Smashing pictures today, it's nice that them rescue dogs have got each other for company now. I like company but then I like it when they go home and I've got my mum and my boy to myself. Tell OTL that he needs to remember to add in a percentage to cover woofer treats when he does his price list. Take care, stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely sunrise picture - so golden.
    I like your new warm coat (I looked at the previous post too!).

    Wishing you, OTL and TM a wonderful Christmas. Eat, drink and be merry xxx

    ReplyDelete