Tuesday 20 December 2022

Warm, innit?

 Hello Woofers,

Daisy here again.

Well, what a change from the last couple of weeks. The temperature has got up to a giddy level and even Old Two Legs has left his hat off as he strolled along the sea wall.

 Any warmer and we will see some Two Legs sunbathing!

I haven't worn my coat for a couple of days now and it has been just great running along the sea wall.


OTL was happy skipping along the sea wall and he even invited me to have a run along the beach!


Come on, let’s have a dig in the sea shells!

 As we walked through the forest you could see that the leaves had almost fallen from the trees.

 You could almost see all the way through the forest.

 The afternoon has been spent in a very comfortable position. You see, I've managed to get up on OTL's lap but today I got him to pick up my blanket and lay it across his desk, then I settled down to a fine snooze!


Dog tired!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, it's little Millie here. Now last night I was on guard duty while that lazy bones Arch had a snooze and in the middle of the night I heard a crash, well I barked a warning and woke the aunty up, she told me to be quiet cos she thought I was just barking for the sake of barking, but in came the boy and said did she hear that crash. Well that lazy bones was still snoring away. So I reckon I've earned my keep here at my holiday home. Wags from little Millie x

    Yo Daisy, don't take any notice of her, she doesn't bark she yaps and I wasn't fast asleep, I was coiled like a spring ready to savagely rip the throat out of any intruders, I was just pretending to be asleep so I could give them a nasty shock. Oh yeah, and that crash, was just some of my mums crafty stuff falling off the side in the hallway, so that mighty mouth Millie didn't do any saving from intruders at all. If it had have been intruders they would have thought there was a hairy hamster upstairs and they wouldn't have been frightened or seen off by her!!!! It's still quite cold and damp here. I've still got a bit of a limp so my mum is taking me to the vet in the morning while the hairy hamster goes to the beauty parlour but there's only so much Caroline can do, she can't do miracles. Brenda is still quite poorly so that means the hair hamster will be staying for a few more days at least. Smashing pictures today, love the ones of you, now you don't need to go to a beauty parlour, I mean, how could they improve on perfection. Take care, stay safe, warm and dry all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (brave) Arch and the others and that hairy hamster. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete