Wednesday 1 March 2023

More from oop Nortth!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy here!

Sunrise was as grey as could be, so no success there then!

I had a kick around with my new ball but to be honest it was more interesting sniffing the sniffs!

OTL spent the morning trying to book that test thingy but they wouldn't answer the telephone. It's a good job he wasn't in any rush!

As there were no photos of today, I've been poking around in the camera to see if there were any interesting stuff from his week up in Northumberland, this is what I found.

Another shot of Bamburgh Castle.

Of course, Uncle Alun does love to pretend he has climbed up the side of the castle, even if it was a small bridge!

 I'm King of the Castle!


There were loads of birds flying around off shore but even with 'bins' you couldn't make out what they were.


Just look at that beach and that's the Farne Islands off to the right.

Now, it was the Vikings wot invaded Northumberland and chased all the monks off the island. A bit later it was the local Anglo Saxon who tried chasing them off.

This is OTL acting as a big bold Anglo Saxon!

With the sun shining through the windows the inside of this church lit everything up!


The Holy Island of Lindisfarne was host to St Aidan and St Cuthbert who branched out from here to Spread the Word. This is acting as a head stone to St Aidan. We're not sure this is him or just a statue but at least the sun is shining on him!

There we go history lesson for today!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well they're very interesting photos but I still prefer pictures of you at the end of the day. It's been freezing here today and do you know, do you know wot my mum did, she took me to see Caroline and I was dunked in the bath, all my precious sniffs were washed away and my beard was trimmed right down. I'm not sure the ladies at the college want a stubbly chin snuggling up and giving them kisses. I've done my best to get a few sniffs back and I've done my best to get some garden stuff to stick to the stubble. I'm not a happy chappie I can tell you. Now tomorrow morning is important for me and my boy, my boy has an interview while I'm at the college, now keep yer paws crossed cos if he gets the job, wot he don't think he will, but if he does, it's loadsamoney. Right, I'm off to roll up and down the carpet to get a bit of my natural masculine musk back cos ladys really like that masculine sniff you know. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others.......... Ooooh and good luck when you visit the vet tomorrow Daisy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like OTL had a great time oop North. Fab pictures over the last few posts. So busy and crowded oop there . . . NOT! Xxx

    ReplyDelete