Thursday 2 March 2023

Escaped!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy here!

Well, what can I do to get OTL up early in the morning? I've tried sitting above his head and sticking my cold wet nose into his ear and when that doesn't work it's the old faithful, lick the top of his head!

I'm sure that if I get him up earlier, we could get a super sunrise, instead the grey cloudy!

OTL has dug out the second camera where he had taken some pictures and also where he used his 'Tilt-Shift' lens. This is where everything is in focus from twelve inches out to infinity!


Now, look at this, the rock is in focus and so is the castle!

Who's a clever OTL then?


Next stop the castle?

These were not only monochromatic, but also hand-held Tilt- Shift!

The only thing that is wrong is the pillars slope in and it needs a tripod and a fiddle with both tilt and shift!

Unfortunately, the tripod was back in the car and the car park was miles away!


The program I use must have a control where I can straighten the tower but so far, I can't find it!

Mind you, that will mean that I will have to work out how to work the tilt shift lens or find the control!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. More smashing pictures but they're lacking one thing, a Daisy dog in them. Now I reckon the sunrise is a tad over rated, I much prefer to wake up when the sun has already got up. My mum made me get up early this morning on account of my visit for the scan appointment at the veterinary college. Well, it was exhausting Daisy, first they took me in with my mum and she had to answer questions, then they sent my mum off, well, I'm a big boy and I don't need my mum with me, I mean, mums just end up embarrassing a chap. My mum went off to wait in the car, then the waiting room, then the car, then the waiting room, all the time I was getting snuggles and kisses and oooohhhs and aaahhhhs, I didn't mind at all, then there were treats. We finally arrived back home half an hour after scoff time so we both had some scoff and a drink and a wee then we had a nice siesta, all snuggled up together. I tell you Daisy, all these wimmin wanting a piece of my body is just exhausting to a little chap like me. Anyways, they were very pleased with me, well who wouldn't be, they said I don't need to go back cos this scan showed I hadn't got any worse and it was improved on the last scan I had. Well I'll miss the cuddles and treats but just by luck I'm off to my own vet on Monday for my injection for arthritis, my mum reckons if something is going around, I'm there to make sure I get my share, tsk, I don't know wot she means. Anyways, I only have to wait until Monday for more cuddles and treats from a nice lady. I do like the ladies. I hear from my mum that Mrs TM says you're back to normal now so you didn't need anymore treatment from the vet, good news Daisy. Take care and stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB pictures - especially the first one.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete