Tuesday 11 April 2023

Back to work again!

Hello Woofers.

Daisy back again.

What a day! We started off with a damp feeling and a warning from the weatherman that we had rain heading our way!

It was a little hard to believe 'cos the sky was almost clear of any clouds.

With a little Fiddly Diddly OTL got a new shot of the mud flats and Poo Bin!

We don't normally see this bin but it makes a change to see a square one!

 The tide was out so there was a fine view of the wet mud reflecting the sun! Unfortunately, there was no water for me to splash about in!

  Just a little fiddly, it doesn't look too bad.

 Back home OTL and I had to stay up in the office and not make a sound 'cos TM was doing one of her video's showing how to splash the ink and make a mess in just one hour!

When she finished it didn't want to up load but after calling the system a lot of rude names it finally agreed to store it all and wait for it to start at the end of this month!

You know, at the time of writing (half four) there are a number of ladies who have signed up already!

  I must have my paddle in the mud!

 Lunchtime we were down the sea front again and the tide was still out so I had a paddle in the mud and even got some mud splashed over my tummy, just for fun!

OTL called me a Mucky Puppy, but I didn't care and he couldn't get to me anyway!

 

 Climbing up over the hill you could see the Slippy Cows showing off their blooms right across the field.

It would be good if we could spread other plants, say, like Bluebells or High Rangers between the Slippys and the bench!

 

 We had to make do with a close up of the Slippy's and maybe next year if the village committee can get funding, we could see some new flowers.

 

I've just looked out of the window and the sky has some fluffy clouds blowing over the marshes. 

No sign of rain or storms, who knows, it may miss us all together.

If we're lucky!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

4 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well it was sunny here this morning so me and my mum got dressed pretty quick, did the ironing, hoovering and the we went off up the road to deliver Brenda's birthday present on account of it being her birthday tomorrow and we weren't sure if the sun was going to last for long this morning let alone until tomorrow. Millie and Brenda was pleased to see us. It started raining a bit after we got home so it was a good job we went out early. Me and my mum have had a lazy day since cos my mum felt a bit cream crackered today. Good job Mrs TM managed to get her glue flinging video online cos my mum says lots of ladies like to learn how to fling the glue the way Mrs TM does. Smashing pictures today, glad to see a picture of you there. Right I'm off to go snuggle with my mum again. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is TM running online classes now? Is it only for people with Face Ache accounts or can anyone play?

    Lovely pictures today. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarn,
      I asked TM if there was any way you can join her class and not join FaceAche and got an hour’s dissertation on the perils of social media! I have asked her to drop you an email with some suggestions. I don't understand FaceAche but it seems to have a fascination to those who are interested!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Daisy - TM has been in touch xxx

      Delete