Tuesday 18 July 2023

Hello Woofers!

Daisy back again.

Yet another warm day and a good excuse to get Old Two Legs up earlier than normal. We got down to the football field only to find that overnight a load more fairground rides have parked up in the position they will occupy next weekend.

Being up so early means we are the first to walk around the sea front. Well, I thought we would be first but we saw Murphy the Wolf Hound lolloping along with his Two Legs on the lead!

OTL suggested I climb up onto the bench and of course as soon as I looked at OTL there was a clicking of the camera shutter.

OK, that does it, no more soppy pictures, just be satisfied with this one!

As we headed back to the car, we saw there were some more rides that have turned up. We reckon there won't be much room left for the marching band!

 

 I'm sure that there is more than last year!

 Lunchtime it was just too hot to walk around the sea front so we went out the back of the field for a quick poo and a wee!

Once again it was just too warm to go charging around the field, so, instead I spotted a cat in the distance and as I was off the lead, I chased it into the bushes!

It was more of a token chase, not a full-blown rampage!

Back home OTL went off to the office while TM and I fell asleep!

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well the big clear up has continued here today. Mind it wasn't as bad as yesterday on account my mum and my boy got the air conditioning sorted and running. Daisy, I can see me moving into the office permanently just to guard the machine you understand, cos we don't want it getting pinched now do I. My mum went into the office this afternoon and came out with frostbite, or so she reckoned. Sam the scrapman came round to see wot size lorry he might need for tomorrow, a bloomin big one I said. All day today it's been going through cupboards and draws and filling bags My mum even parted up with all her chanel make up (my boy reckons it's and arm and 2 legs job to buy it) she has kept a couple of bits although she doesn't go anywhere to wear it, but I said polyfilla between the wrinkles is cheaper and would fill the gaps better. I think we'll all be glad when we can see the garage floor now. So tomorrow while my boy and my mum help Sam load his big lorry, I'll be guarding the air conditioner to make sure it doesn't accidentally get loaded. I saw Millie and Brenda this morning and I bumped into the 2 woofers, Monty and Harvey wot live next door but one. I need a pre scoff snooze cos I'm worn out. Smashing pictures today, that one of you is lovely, my pin up girl. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (exhausted) Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the fun of the fair and a lovely picture of you Daisy. X

    ReplyDelete