Tuesday 1 August 2023

August already!

Hi Woofers.

Daisy here.

August already and we are half way through woofers the year, everyone has packed up and gone away on holiday, except us!

Well, we went earlier in the year before the mini Two Legs got off school!

It seems rather quiet around the fields so that is an indicator they are all off playing with buckets and spades!

 

We did find one butterfly who was hiding in the hedgrow, tyring to keep out of the wind!

There were no other woofers out first thing, well, none that we could see, no matter how hard I searched and sniffed my way along the paths.

No woofers, no Devo and even Hugo was missing!

Lunchtime walk wasn't any better, no sniffs of woofers anywhere!

I couldn't work out why there were no sniffs, even the fox sniffs had faded away so, not even a roll!

Back home, OTL fell asleep after lunch, well, he's getting old!

OTL got a message on the phone saying that my worming tablet can be picked up from the vet on Friday.

So that is more expense for OTL and a whacking great dustbin lid sized tablet that takes ages to eat!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. I went for an early walk this morning but I didn't see any woofers either, I reckon they're all having sneaky lay ins. Do you know the walk was so boring that I decided to head back home. It's been a busy day here, first a small delivery turned up and it was gardening gloves and goggles, then another delivery turned up, it was 2 large puters screens, a chair, a keyboard, a mouse, a wrist rest and some other bits of puter equipment, then another delivery turned up, it was my mums new lawnmower, so while it was charging she went off to the vets to pick up my shipping order of tummy tablets, murmur tablets and some wipes for my warts and thingys. Well my mum decided that she would cut the grass and give the mower a quality control test, she was well pleased with it, then another order turned up, it was my profibre for my tum, my mum reckons it's been like a branch of JL here today. My boy has been slaving away with his red hot headset and puter so now we're all putting our paws up. The chap wot lives one door away has made a new thingy for my mums garage door so it locks again and he's oiled the door for her and got her to test it out, well, my mum couldn't believe how easy it was to shut and she reckons she'll have to be wearing gravity boots when she opens the door next on account of she reckons she'll be catapulted over the garage roof cos it more or less just flys up. My mum has promised me a lay in in the morning so I better get it. Nice pictures today, I just love seeing a picture with my favourite girl in it. Take care and stay safe all, watch out for the hurricane that's supposed to be coming tomorrow. Love. licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice peaceful day then! Hope the huge worming tablet tastes nice!!! X

    ReplyDelete