Sunday 27 August 2023

Getting closer!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy here.

Well, I have been keeping OTL going today. We have been out      removing the stinging nettles and bits of the ivy. The rocks have been piled up along the path as well as around the big urn where the ferrets and Holly are sleeping. We are waiting for the water feature to arrive and with a bit of luck that will clear the green algal that is discolouring the water.

If the water feature doesn't clear the water, then we have to sourced a bottle of jollop that claims to clear the water!

OTL is getting right lazy in the mornings, we were up almost an hour later today and missed all the other woofers we normally see.

You know we were so late we only caught Speedy Sid as he was jumping over the fence post.


Morning Lads!

You know, we were so late the sun had got up and was heading towards midday!
 

That lot is heading off to Holland where the F1 race will get cancelled because of the rain!

We have got to adjust the rocks tomorrow; TM reckons there is one rock that looks 'Out of Balance'!

After that it is down on OTL's knees and start picking away at the weeds on the path!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. That pond is looking well good. I reckon you've done a really good job supervising there and letting OTL and Mrs TM have the benefit of your advice. Smashing pictures today but I miss seeing one of you posing by the pond. I don't suppose green water is as bad as yellow snow. Now me and my mum have been upset today, we had a killer visit our garden and killed one of our little froggies. My mum reckons she knows the culprit cos she saw it just near the garden, well I wouldn't want to be the culprit if my mum gets her paws on it, it's a large cooking fat wot sleeps in our front garden under the hedge when it's very sunny. I reckon my mum will be keeping a very close eye out for it and it might just be better to go and find somewhere else to have a snooze cos it's a marked cooking fat and there's a contract out on it. Our little froggy was in the garden when we went out when my mum came home from work and it was minding its own business heading towards the shrubs, well blow me down, after we had 40 winks and we went back out, that rotten cooking fat had done the evil deed! Me and my mum are going to put our paws up and watch Shirley Valentine this evening on account of being a tad tired and it being one of my mums favourite films. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete