Monday 21 August 2023

Getting there!

Hi Woofers.

Daisy here.

We have been a busy pair of woofers today. I have been guarding Old Two Legs while he has been working on the pond in the blazing heat!

We had to empty the pond after the storms tried to fill it up and then after that it was back to filling it up and loading up the plastic boxes with the earth, we had removed from the pond edges.

Finally, the pond was clear of all the muck and rubbish and the leaky liner removed so that the soft layer could be brushed clean.

Now, providing the rain keeps off tonight and tomorrow, the liner goes in and the pond gets filled up again.

Well, that's the plan!

Plan for tomorrow: -

1.    Walk along sea front.

2.    Take car for MOT

3.    Insert liner into pond

4.    Fill up pond with water

5.    Have second walk of the day

6.    Go back to guarding OTL

Bye for now!

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, wow, you're going to be very busy tomorrow, I feel worn out just reading wot you're going to do. I went for an early walk but it was boring, no mates about. I've spent most of the day with my paws up after being woken up in the night on account of a noisy fox around my front garden. Naturally I had to let all the neighbours know there was an intruder about. Smashing picture today. Have all the frogs gone off to find new homes or are they watching the goings on from under the rocks and plants around the garden? I bet they'll be glad to get back in when it's all finished. I'm off for an early night and keeping my paws crossed that the fox doesn't wake me up again tonight, it's not nice having my snooze interrupted. Paws crossed for decent weather for you tomorrow. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete