Thursday 28 December 2023

 Hello Woofers!

It's Daisy again!

Well, I hope you had a super Christmas like wot we had!

I got a new bed in the car it's pretty pink and has big walls to stop me from falling out!

Today we had the normal attempt at a sunrise but to be honest, it was more of a coloured smudge!


It could be described as an interesting morning cos OTL had to get in touch with his dentist for an emergency appointment to replace s filling that was causing him serious agro!

It was a good job the dentist was working yesterday!

I went out first thing and got shouted at by a noisy little woofer.

There is always one little woofer who thinks his woof is bigger than mine but this one doesn't know I run with Devo!

Clear off short house or I'll .....Oh he's gone already!

Towards the end of the sea wall, I spotted two Wormy Men our on the mud chasing worms!

Back home I had a great time chewing some Chicken strips that I got as a Christmas Pressie!

I do love the chicken and OTL got four packs, that is, Pay for Three but get Four!

It's a good job Holly isn't around cos she would woof the whole lot down in one bite!

Lunchtime walk we bumped into a couple of Doberman woofers who were let off their lead and rushed over for a sniff. 

Well, If I can see off Devo and a whole pack of ball chasing Lads, Barny II and Pod, then a couple of Doberman woofers were no problem, just one woof and they cleared off!

Just who is the Boss Woofer on the Block?

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well I did miss you. I had a very nice Xmas, it was quiet but then I don't like being disturbed when I've got my favourite treats to munch. Glad to hear you got a nice new bed and some tasty treats to munch on. Yes, I remember Holly chops being particularly fond of chicken strips. Smashing pictures and well done you for seeing off those disrespectful woofers. I went to the vets yesterday for my monthly injection and a check up, there I was, sitting in the waiting room when the woofer before me came out, so up I got, went to the door and peeped in, my mum said to come and sit back down cos the vet wasn't quite ready for me, a few minutes later, I got up and went to the door again and looked in and I heard, I'm coming Archie, I'm coming, then along came Sally the vet and gave me big cuddles. She trimmed a couple of my nails as well cos they'd grown a bit and she said wot a brave good boy I am and then I got treats. My boy was back at work yesterday but seeing as he only has to travel one door down from his bedroom, it's not so bad. He's going to stay working from home for the next 6 months. I think that's very sensible of him on account of he doesn't have to go out in the morning in the wind and rain. Hope OTL's tooth is ok now. I hear Mrs TM is a bit snotty at the moment so paws crossed she feels better soon. Take care, stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete