Saturday 17 February 2024

More Spawn.

 Hello Woofers.

Daisy Here again.

Well, it's Saturday and off goes The Missus to the village hall with her mates for a day of cropping and gassing and generally making a mess!

Now that means I get Old Two Legs to myself to bully and boss until I get what I want, like, Chicken Strip, walkies, chase around the house and then walkies followed by another chicken nibble!

I also get a bit of pizza with those meaty bits on it!

Going back, there was a reasonable sunrise worthy of a photo.

Not bad spread of colour across the River Medway.

We also caught up with The Lads chasing balls and making a woofing noise!

A right bunch of misfits!

They went off one way while OTL and I went across the meadow.

Looking out to sea there were three ships in the sunshine, pity they had to work on a Saturday!

The spawn patch was bigger this morning but sadly there was a dead pigeon in the pond, another candidate for the compost bin!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Smashing pictures today, that sunrise looks stunning. Glad you managed to meet up with your mates. Hope Mrs TM enjoyed her day. Shame about the pigeon. Brenda and Millie called up this afternoon for a gas and a coffee. Millie was very taken with my new sheepskin rug and enjoyed sitting her butt on the fluffy rug. I'm looking forward to having an early night tonight. I still haven't spotted any spawn in my little pond but then again, it could be hidden by the jasmine that grows around it. Take care, stay warm and safe all. Love, little Arch's mum and the boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete